• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Chantily's Amiibo Card Shop! [MORE CARDS ADDED]

I would love to get you Maddie if you still need her! I am so sorry I've been inactive the past few days.

hello! i'd love to snatch biskit if you still have him! he's so cute ahhh <3

edit:: i just got another villager in my town and now it's full >: sheepadoodle is my best friend tho, and it'd be great if you could hold biskit for her! (ps. she has a ton of tbt so you should charge a lot of money for the wait i mean uh)

Last edited:
TheGreatBrain - I should be able to do it just about anytime tomorrow (technically today, the 16th)!

Labra -- Yes absolutely! Biskit is such a cutie pie oml! Was one of my girlfriend's dreamies and we got them moved in and he's just so freaking cute.

TheGreatBrain - I should be able to do it just about anytime tomorrow (technically today, the 16th)!

Labra -- Yes absolutely! Biskit is such a cutie pie oml! Was one of my girlfriend's dreamies and we got them moved in and he's just so freaking cute.

That would be great. It's 12:20 am right now. I'm on mountain time. I do have to work at 5:00 am, but get off today at 4:00 pm. Hopefully we can catch eachother. Thanks so much. 1134-7829-3310. Mayor Anne from Gables.

Last edited:
Can you hold onto Biskit til the 23rd? o w o <33

edit: since my best bud said about me.holdig them. i can pay like 40 TBT for him O W O !!!

Last edited:
Dear everyone:

Your requests have all been accepted and added to the list. I can't apologize to you enough for me being gone these past couple days, I've been really sick. It kept me from even playing Animal Crossing myself! I will do my very best to be around all day tomorrow (the 20th) once I get home from school and on regularly after that. I believe I've contacted you all individually to find out if you still need your request, but if not, feel free to message me or you'll hear from me when your name comes up on the list.

Back