• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i trade Ursala for Marina? I've been looking for her. I'll also do sparro for chrissy

Last edited:
Wait. You want to trade amiibo cards in game. Whereas most are doing it irl at the amiibo card post office. This is very confusing. Can you explain everything to me? I don't want anything from you, though.

Wait. You want to trade amiibo cards in game. Whereas most are doing it irl at the amiibo card post office. This is very confusing. Can you explain everything to me? I don't want anything from you, though.

I mean I want to trade the villagers .. from the cards. If they have sparro I'll scan the villager in my game..

hey! Sorry for asking, but would you take tbt for any of your villagers? ;o;

I only have one sad little white cosmo on that list, lol! It's not enough for any villager let alone pekoe I assume. Would you possibly be interested in igb even? D:

I only have one sad little white cosmo on that list, lol! It's not enough for any villager let alone pekoe I assume. Would you possibly be interested in igb even? D:

Sure igb. And the one cosmo would be much appreciated! ^^;

Hmm would 1.5 mil be enough? I have tons of igb, so if that's not enough feel free to state your price! c: and OF course, I'm not gonna let my last resort offer be totally horrible, lol!

Hmm would 1.5 mil be enough? I have tons of igb, so if that's not enough feel free to state your price! c: and OF course, I'm not gonna let my last resort offer be totally horrible, lol!

Would 5 million be good? ^^ also I don't want to time travel so I have room for my dreamies, so would you mind waiting a few days?

Last edited:
Would 5 million be good? ^^ also I don't want to time travel so I have room for my dreamies, so would you mind waiting a few days?

Yeah that's totally fine for both things! Just send me a vm when you're ready to trade. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back