Any of you just have a natural town?

I'm super lazy, so I never entertained the idea of patterns or pathways. I'm still just trying to figure out my flower and tree situation. So unfortunately, my town looks pretty barren at the moment~~

My town is pretty natural! I do have paths to avoid grass wear, but few PWPs and don't reset to place villager houses or try to obtain dreamies (mostly because I'm too lazy!)

I have paths in places to connect my neighbor's houses for example, and another set of paths in the park I set up. Otherwise I don't really have any at all. I'll probably just try my best to set up dirt paths everywhere else since I feel like they can look really good if executed properly.

well, i had a bunch of paths and stuff that are still in my dream town for now
...but i just got rid of them all today LOL
and created a stepping stone pattern that is currently very scarcely used in areas around the town

tbh the only really beautiful natural towns that actually get rates are the seriously planned out ones. like with the towns with clovers and bushes flowers and dirt paths etc. the towns that just have random paths here and there with no themes and random flowers aren't very appealing at all- and they always seem to come under the natural town category- despite being really gross ://

tbh the only really beautiful natural towns that actually get rates are the seriously planned out ones. like with the towns with clovers and bushes flowers and dirt paths etc. the towns that just have random paths here and there with no themes and random flowers aren't very appealing at all- and they always seem to come under the natural town category- despite being really gross ://

lmao *gets scared about my town*

I don't know if my town is considered natural since I have pathways to connect all the buildings together. I just call it a natural town since I have trees, flowers and bushes everywhere. I have tried to use dirt paths before but it was way too much work for me.

Back