• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Problems - Admins - Moderators

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
When I attempt to transfer bells from my individual account to another an alert icon pops up with the words, "a message from the website", but nothing else. I've tried restarting, refreshing, logging out. The only thing I haven't tried is a different computer. Thing is, I can't try it. Only have one. :p

Good thing I realized this before I attempted any possible deal/trade with TBT in the mix.

Help?

Try a different browser and make sure you have entered the recipient's name.

I'm not using an apple computer and I don't take the risk of the free screenshot software that is out there. I will try a different browser and see if it fixes itself by attempting a different browser.

Thanks Jeremy and Apple for replying so quick! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

A different browser worked, thanks Jeremy and Apple! Don't know why I didn't think of that.

Back