• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Under Construction - Do Not Post

Hi there!

☆Mayor Name: Yui
☆Town Name: ( ^ 3 ^)
☆Friend Code: 4441 9105 5065
☆Items You Want: Desktop TV, New 3ds kk, DJ booth, Video camera
☆Total Number of Items You Want: 4
☆Total TBT: 40

Star!!

Oh jeez, I mixed up the time zones!!! The site is EST and I'm in PST! So sorry, I understand the conversions now. It won't happen again! ^_^
Again, please make sure your bumps are at least 4 hours apart, your most recent bump wasn't even 3 hours later.
I'm guessing by this post you're actually a little confused by our bumping rules. Time zones/time conversions have nothing to do with bumps, it's not 4 hours from a specific time zone, it's 4 real-time hours from your last post. For example; if you bumped your thread up at 1:00PM, you would not be allowed to bump it again until 5:00PM. Regardless of the timezone, it's a 4 hour cool-down between posts.

I'll be setting alarms now XD. Not confused by the rules, I was confused by the conversions. It does have to do with my bumps actually, because the posts say a time, and my time is different, so I get confused as to what time it is EST. I understand that it's 3 hours apart (Time Zones, not bumps), before I thought it was 4 which is why I bumped it the wrong way before. As stated, I understand now, because whatever time the last post was, the post has to be 1 hour in my time zone later. For example, your post was at 11:02. So that means my bump has to be at 12:02 (PST) but 3:02 in EST, since it's 3 hours apart.
Bump!

☆Mayor Name:Mayumi
☆Town Name:Osaka
☆Friend Code:Sidebar c:
☆Items You Want: Cupcake, fancy tea set, glass teapot, handbag, round cloth table
☆Total Number of Items You Want: 5
☆Total TBT: 50
~
Star! ^^

♡RV Visit Form♡
☆Mayor Name: Moi
☆Town Name: Boefing
☆Friend Code: 1993-7309-1983
☆RV/s You Want: Paolo
☆Total: 5 TBT

Star :)

Last edited:
♡RV Visit Form♡
☆Mayor Name: Lillie
☆Town Name: Fuklin
☆Friend Code: 2767-3159-1634
☆RV/s You Want:Cyrus

star

♡Order Form♡
☆Mayor Name: Spica
☆Town Name: Antares
☆Friend Code: to the left
☆Items You Want: carpentry set, natural chair, natural low table, oil-stained floor, rolling cart, tool cart (all the rest of the Cyrus stuff I need!)
☆Total Number of Items You Want: 6
☆Total TBT: 60

Star

It's OK if it takes you time to collect it all. Please PM or VM me when my order is ready, since I might forget to check back in this thread!

Last edited:
Hi! I'll love an RV visit and a few items ordered, if that's okay?

♡RV Visit Form♡
☆Mayor Name: Smith
☆Town Name: Arcadia
☆Friend Code: 2466-2021-7450
☆RV/s You Want: Cyrus

♡Order Form♡
☆Mayor Name: Smith
☆Town Name: Arcadia
☆Friend Code: 2466-2021-7450
☆Items You Want: Candelabra, Natural Lamp, Panel Carpet Floor, Synthesizer, Video Camera.
☆Total Number of Items You Want: 5
☆Total TBT: 50!

So 55 TBT in total.

EDIT: Star, sorry! x.x

Last edited:
Yes, you can mix! ^_^

Groovy, just keep me posted! c:
I can send the owed TBT your way whenever needed.

EDIT: I can still send TBT Bells and receive my ordered items asap, but my Cyrus visit will have to wait until tomorrow, sorry to say! I didn't realize I was already topped out on my RV item orders for the day. D:

Last edited:
♡RV Visit Form♡
☆Mayor Name:Agiledog
☆Town Name:Va. Beach
☆Friend Code: 2363-5626-1766
☆RV/s You Want: Cyrus
☆Total:3 visits for 15 tbt total

Oh, shoot, delay my request. Catch me tomorrow. I need to receive a large catalog order tonight and not sure if I can visit 3 times tonight cuz of that large order in my mailbox.

Last edited:
Closing as I work on the orders! Will open back up in a day or two. I'll VM/PM each customer when their items/RV/'s are/is ready. Thank you for your patience!
~Pink

Last edited:
Back