• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

All those extremely cute screenshots

lykkelille

Bells
I just got HHD and I have designed my first room but i didbt have much furniture to choose from.
I am posting a lot on instagram and i couldnt help but fall completely in love with all those super cute screenshots of villagers in a cafe (more than 1), wearing a crown++

I really do want to make those kinds of screenshots aswell for my instagram.
Will that be possible to get tons of adorable situations ++ to screenshot as i proceed in the game?:(

Yes! You get more items as you go along. You'll also get the chance to decorate public places like a cafe, you just have to be patient. :)

I love the little movies that they play after you finish decorating a room. I couldn't believe it when one animal wanted a bathroom, and the movie included him falling asleep on the toilet, lol!

Back