• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Draw My Characters? ♥ Paying!

Here's Jingle!

jinglefinalproduct_zpsmeeriacf.jpg

Hi I could do some art for you for TBT.

I have a pretty cartoony artstyle and I do shading a little and color blending so it wont look too flat unless you want it too. If you like I can show you some samples though I usually try to avoid posting my art online thats for myself.

Last edited:
I'll upload this drawing. Its by me and I didnt copy anything about it so if it happens to look like another drawing its not a copy :3

It's sort of dark and creepy but don't let that fool you as I usually do cute and chibi stuff. This was just a weird time waster.

And btw everyone the character in this drawing isnt for sale he's my own creation and I wanna keep em XD

EDIT: Removed example drawing to prevent character theft

Last edited:
I already started on a drawing, in case you do want one, if you don't want me to Ill stop.

If you do let me know how much TBT youd offer.

Last edited:
Back