• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Draw My Characters? ♥ Paying!

pinkcotton

Pray For The Wicked
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Lily
White Rose
White Tulip
White Cosmos
Feedback
100% (126) +
K3xKNK0.jpg
Hello! ^u^ I've received some new OC's lately and would love some art of them! ♡

9Fg3dLx.jpg
I have no use of my TBT except for art and the occasional collectible splurge!

czEJpVx.jpg
Freebies are so, so, so welcomed! c: But obviously I know that the majority of the art I receive will be paid.

89INoi0.jpg
NO RLC or DA Points! Only TBT. I can also get you in-game items!

K3xKNK0.jpg
So just post examples and we'll set up a price!

9Fg3dLx.jpg
Please be nice and chatting is welcome! nwn

czEJpVx.jpg
Toyhou.se located here!

89INoi0.jpg
Top Priority Characters: Elena, Mayor Daisy, Lulu, Star & Naty.​

Last edited:
I'll draw Mint for you! ;w; She's adorable (I'll try to get her done Friday or this weekend if that's okay!) And I can probably do Dinah too if you'd like~

I'll draw Mint for you! ;w; She's adorable (I'll try to get her done Friday or this weekend if that's okay!) And I can probably do Dinah too if you'd like~

Omg you're too sweet! Draw whoever you want! :D And I have more characters, they're in my Toyhou.se link located in the OP and my signature!
And I totally forgot about our trade! I have the items, lol. I'll see if I can trade later tonight (about to shower) if not tomorrow! :)

Back