• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Draw My Characters? ♥ Paying!

Sorry I'm just seeing this now! I love your style, it's really cute & clean! Thanks so much for drawing her, I hope your daughter is born healthy <3

Sorry I'm just seeing this now! I love your style, it's really cute & clean! Thanks so much for drawing her, I hope your daughter is born healthy <3

Thank you n.n I simply LOVE your characters /.\ I honestly wanted to draw them all! ^-^

Lulu is too cute- I've got to draw her! I'm not quite sure how long it will take- maybe an hour or two?
Also, would it be cool if we could exchange some fruit? I only have apples and oranges and foreign fruit is very helpful!

Aw thank you so much! ;v; Yes of course, but I'm doing homework right now (aka procrastinating on this forum) so probably later! Take your time :)

Here's the final picture including the process! Also, I'll add you so we can do the fruit exchange at some point. :)

Screenshot 2018-01-06 at 6.10.58 PM.jpg
Screenshot 2018-01-06 at 6.10.45 PM.jpg
Screenshot 2018-01-06 at 6.53.53 PM.jpg

@BlueBoxJuker Oooh I love it so much! It's so pretty, thank you!

@Lilacs Thank you! It's adorbs :blush:

Last edited:
Yellow is my favorite color and it makes me want to draw mayor Daisy, no promises but if I have time some time next week I might try doing something for you ^^

Yellow is my favorite color and it makes me want to draw mayor Daisy, no promises but if I have time some time next week I might try doing something for you ^^

Mine too, besides pink. :blush: Thanks for considering - your art is too perfect!!

thank you for keeping my week-end busy :blush: I loved drawing her, I hope you like it!

mayor_daisy_for_pinkcotton_by_wearthesun-dc0pu9j.png

Last edited:
Back