• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

animal crossing new leaf tv

GreenLeaf

Analog Crosser
Bells
New Horizons Token
Yellow Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
no one talks ever about the animal crossing tv programs
I love the care they put on doing that

the thing I like most are the spots
specially the one with the b\w pixelated singer from gc tv she's totally hilarious!! XD
and the one with the small house at night so calming...

the only thinks I would change are the people in the shows
I want animals not humans!! it would be adorable to see some preppy singing or dancing
and some variation for event days like new year or toy day

what do you think?

Last edited:
It would be cool if we could watch them, as in read dialogue and watch an actual animal television program,
For example, when the weather is on, it would be cool if we could actually hear what they say and see what the weather in your town would be like.

I wish we could see the ball drop on New Year! I know its in the game, but seeing it on tv would be neat :)

The one commercial at 10:59AM (or was it 11:59AM?): the soda commercial with the GCN loading theme. Always get nostalgic when I hear that commercial in-game.

Back