• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

2016 shoutout thread

just by looking at my friends list, i would like to give a shoutout to:

(some of these ppl i doubt they will see it but o whale) cindelina, cuteyuyu, ghostelle, helloxcutiee, irisubunny, pusheen, riummi, skweekerz, teabagel, the pennifer, woozi & yoongi (your sims are life)

and anyone who has basically made an effort to talk to me this year haha

shoutout to gyro my amazing son. tom whom i love. doge for being so silly. zeph for being so great, mog for being a doll, CRASH FOR BEING THE MOST AMAZING PERSON EVER, and my other luvs sparro, xii, maxi, lulu, &everyone from the cellar dwellers. i luv all of you. and so many more who i probably forgot to mention bc my anxiety is so high right now.

Last edited:
shoutout to anyone who actually bothered with me this year; i appreciate it <3

I guess shout out to all my peeps who hang at the museum/museum shop, and everyone in my friend list lmao because they tried and that's effort. ^^

I give a shoutout to AlminTakuya for making the Discord chat I spend a lot of time at. tysm gurlll xD

Back