• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Hana's Junk Shop ♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case would 3pm PST be a good time to try and meet up? I can't guarantee I'll be on at that time but I can try. My friend code is 4012-4029-3636!

i'm actually about to get ready to go to a movie, but I can maybe do later tonight? :0

Heya can I get the computer desk and watermelon for 6tbt?

Bump! still have these items for sale, including one more festive white tree. trying to sell these all asap, or else i'll just sell them at retail! x_x ❤

I'll be around to trade at about 23:30 gmt. Is that okay for you? :D

I'm not sure what time that would be for pst... i know you're 8 hours ahead, so that would be like 11:30 PM your time? If I'm doing my math right, would that be 3:30 PM my time? xD

I'm not sure what time that would be for pst... i know you're 8 hours ahead, so that would be like 11:30 PM your time? If I'm doing my math right, would that be 3:30 PM my time? xD

Yes! Also im interested in the festive white tree. How much does that go for nowadays? :3

Yes! Also im interested in the festive white tree. How much does that go for nowadays? :3

I'm not sure actually, haha! I had someone offer several million bells for it, but they never got back to me, so I'm not quite sure! :0

I'm not sure actually, haha! I had someone offer several million bells for it, but they never got back to me, so I'm not quite sure! :0

Ooh in that case, I can offer 20tbt for both the melon and tree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back