What Did You Receive For Christmas 2016?

The main things I got were an X Box (with Final Fantasy and a controller), a My Neighbor Totoro jewelry box and a pair of cat hear headphones which I've been wanting for months since I had my previous ones forever and weren't that good of quality (oh and a mountain of nice chocolates ;D).

I received two gift cards totaling $125. My sister said she was getting me a gift, but hasn't actually bought it yet. It's probably going to be another gift card, though.

I don't really celebrate any of the winter holidays but my sweet ol' friends gathered into a little get together a few days before christmas and got me
handmade pouch.jpgjojo posters.jpg

Last edited:
I got Paper Mario: Color Splash, a Galaxy Print New Nintendo 3DS XL, and some clothes. Couldn't be happier. :)

My parents got me a ukulele and then i also got some tea-related stuff :0

Finally got a new laptop from my parents, which is touchscreen and with a rotatable screen!!! ; v; Goodbye to my (now falling apart) 5-year-old laptop aaa. It was a good thing I got a new one, since my old laptop is really scratched, probably infested with malware, with malfunctioning USB port and charger port, and really slow.
Also got a Starbucks planner 2017 from my uncle! I actually specifically asked for this one since it was only this month that I realized how efficient it was to plan ahead.
Miscellaneous things I got were a toy dog keychain, Pokemon bag tags, tons of money (bc some relatives became too lazy to buy something), and a bag of brownie chips (I also asked for this one from my aunt since she has tons stashed and I love it).

I got two amiibos, Mega Man and Kapp'n. Amiibo cards, Amazon Fire Stick, Minecraft for PC, two books from Fox News Commentators (Yes), a dress shirt, and a bunch of candy. haha, I also got nail clippers, a calendar, a crystalized angel figurine, and maybe one or two more things that I can't think of.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also got combs, facial and body wash. Lol

Last edited:
Paper Mario: Color Splash

Moana doll

Pearl White New Nintendo 3DS XL

Money as any adult does lol.

Dean Winchester phicen doll.

I got Pokemon Moon, a necklace, a few books, an easel, some art pencils that I've been after for a while now and money. I hope everyone got what they wanted! :)

Last edited:
amiibo cards (I got some awesome ones!) makeup, books, and clothing. I got a pretty great haul! I'm really happy with everything I got! :D

Let's see...

Pair of good running / hiking shoes because my feet are in rough shape from hand-me-downs I've been using.

A comb, a hair product I use, and some hand/foot lotion

A couple sweaters, pair of jeans, pair of slipper socks

Green tea leaves

I got a few cool things (most of which I purchased for myself, haha), but the one that I'm completely obsessed with is my okenite geode. I've been wanting one for years and it's by far the most pristine specimen I've found:

zCf8uSF.jpg

When it comes to okenite, it's very hard to find specimens with symmetrical "puffballs", and especially with so many perfect ones in a small cluster like this. For a huge mineralogy nerd who's been collecting specimens for the better part of 20 years, it doesn't get much better than this.

:D

I got a pink Instax Polaroid camera which I'm soooo happy about considering it's like the main present I wanted this year!! I also got some green tea mochi, chocolates, socks, pyjamas, bath stuff, Monster Hunter Generations, and a few other bits and pieces, so I did pretty well. :D

I got a Coach wallet, Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice, The Mark of Athena, some cash and a shirt from my aunt.

Last edited:
From my family: Tons and tons of pocky, an assortment of other Japanese candy that I really like, Pusheen Cat shirts / Pusheen Cat plushies, some clothes, a few Disney movies we didn't have, Cards Against Humanity, some Frozen hot coco mix w/ two adorable mugs, a Moana funko pop, a bunch of pistachos , Pokemon Sun and Moon, a Melanie Martinez Crybaby special vinyl record, a ton of Crybaby stuff + a Crybaby sweatshirt, a $25 League of Legends gift card, a raccoon plushie, a brand new phone case which I love, Animal Crossing Amiibo cards, a ton of fluffy socks, a Zelda glass, Frozen and poop emoji PJs, a hair curler and a lot of other small things..

From my friends: a beautiful crystal necklace, an awesome Imagine Dragons necklace, slime, floam, Frozen kinetic sand, a mermaid tail blanket, raccoon socks, a raccoon pin, OSU! tablet, an Isabelle Amiibo and Animal Crossing Sanrio cards.

I got some old retro games, some collectible stuff, some books, some socks, an electric keyboard, some candy, a Galaxy Style New 3DSXL, and some spending money. I got a good haul this year!

Back