What Did You Receive For Christmas 2016?

I got a blanket scarf, a hoodie, money, a target gift card and an echo dot. I bought myself the Sims 4 since it was on sale.

Last edited:
I got my Korean boots, a Cinnamoroll mug, some aquamarine earrings, a perfume and body wash set that smells amazing, and a Wind Waker shirt that's way too big for me lol. I'll probably use it around the house on lazy days since I'm not one for wearing graphic shirts.

My present opening is slow-going because we can't finish until my little sisters wake up from their nap. So far I've gotten:

-A Fauna plushie

-The 3-pack of amiibo with Cyrus, K.K., and Reese

-Pokemon Moon

-3 novels

-A notebook

Really crossing my fingers for a set of Sanrio amiibo cards, some welcome amiibo cards, and another copy of AC:NL. There's quite a few presents left so there's still hope.

My parents got me one of those barking dog toys that can do backflips. It has a hard time sticking the landing, but I still think it's pretty cute.
tumblr_m1we0hSgZy1rsh0dto1_250.gif

My dad bought me a gaming headset and my brother got me tickets to this show in March where Death Cab for Cutie is playing (!!!!!!). I also got a cool brown leather jacket and some matching boots and a stress relief coloring book yeet.

i got money, lots of amiibo cards, bunny slippers, cute mittens, some clothes, and shoes! :0

Last edited:
-I got a scale (I've been asking for a scale since I want to lose weight. I'm not overweight but it wouldn't kill me to lose a few pounds).
-My sister said she got me a second copy of AC:NL but she lost it at her friend's house so now she has to go look for it.
-I never actually got this but my dad said he was planning on buying me a 3DS and an Amazon gift card but he said they ran out of both.

My dad handed me another gift today.

My father is a teacher. He always told me that I had potential. When I was in second grade, he started questioning just how quickly I could learn things...When I presented no challenge with adding/subtracting integers (positive, negative numbers) even though, I was never technically taught. I was prompted at dinner one night by, none other than my father, and I got the answer right. Naturally, he continued to ask me questions, after a while, he stopped because dinner was over. The next day, he came home from work (teaching sixth grade) with his box of math tests "to be marked". He sat beside me and showed me what to do. I was handed a red pen, a calculator for calculating final percentiles and (on my request) stickers to place on all the kid's tests. 1 1/2 and 24 sixth grade math tests later...I was done. Every once and a while after that I would be asked to mark a few math or science tests. I only ever did the entire class' entire test once. Sometimes I would be like "hey dad. When are you going to have to mark things again?" Now, we are still in my 2nd grade year, and chemical compounds have become the topic of discussion. We were at a restaurant and it just came up lol. My dad grabbed a napkin and a crayon from the coloring pages that they give to the children. "NaCl is salt, both are dangerous alone, but together they balance out and we can eat it." And that is how I decided chemistry was my passion.

What was is?? A chemistry workbook. Some sort of "teach yourself chemistry with progressively more difficult questions" and it goes from 9th grade chem to 11th grade chem within less than one chapter. I've skimmed through it, it gets really advanced, looks great tbh.

I think I am the only one to get excited about getting a chemistry workbook as a Christmas gift.

Thanks, dad, for making me a nerd.

Just money and toiletries. Just the typical "we don't know what to get you" stuff.

I also essentially bought myself a gift: an angry message from my friend about how he had to describe to his whole family what a sexy Joseph Joestar husbando hugging pillow is and why he now has one.

got the dr martens i was wanting :blush: i'm especially happy cause they managed to get the light blue ones i wanted even though they're usually sold out. apart from that i got a ton of make up and some other cute bits and bobs, really happy!

I got very adult, utilitarian gifts X) Some tupperware, socks, allergy meds lol, Starbucks and Target gift cards, money. Also, some candy and chocolate, as well as hot chocolate.

My two favorite presents: my mom made a mug that has pics of me and my dog on it and my sis gave me a trip to Seattle/Vancouver <3 (SO EXCITED FOR THIS)

My dog also was spoiled, he got lots of toys, chew toys, a blankie and some puppy stairs so he can get up on my bed w/me XD

tbt_by_zehith-daszq7u.jpg

I got Lunae last year but this year, I got Kurou!!! Thank you umeiko ;v;
I also got pajamas, bed sets, two nendoroids (one isn't here yet, homura and madoka), a pikachu lamp, sonic the hedgehog glasses, a mermaid blanket, two pokemon bed sets, a classic NES (and accessories), a madoka figure, and a sweet card from umeiko <3

A pair of heels
A pair of heel booties
A wax kit
Toiletries
Hello Kitty headphones
Handmade knitted hair tie
some clothes
candy

Pokemon moon
Furby Connect
Victoria's Secret bra, lip gloss, lotion, body spray, and silk robe
Stickers
A hand vac
Sink water filter
A unicorn kigurumi
A sanrio credit card
some tsum tsums
foreo luna
sailor moon chopsticks

im really grateful, and i'm glad I got to see my family this year. I been away for college for 3 years!

Update: I finished opening my presents. I did NOT get the Sanrio amiibo cards. My mom misread something on eBay and bought me the stickers instead of the cards for $40. Anyway...I got:

-A Fauna plushie

-3-pack of amiibo with Cyrus, K.K., and Reese

-3 packs of Welcome amiibo cards (no Ketchup or June, but I got Vivian, Ursala, and Wade!)

-A second copy of AC:NL (named my town Marshaly, kill me)

-A New 3DS XL (rejoice!!!)

-Pokemon Moon

-Sanrio amiibo stickers :(

-Soap with my name carved in it

-Pajamas

-A fuzzy kitty sweatshirt

-Novels

-A notebook

-Headphones

-A pillow filled with buckwheat

-Flannel sheets

-In my stocking: Candy, colorable note cards, markers, a pomegranate, a ridiculous amount of gum, squeezy applesauce, a multicolor pen, fancy paper clips, a bracelet and ring set, and toiletries.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Kinda light on the presents this year

-Bunch of clothes
-$70
-$100 Visa card

I guess I can't complain though, the money for gifts is going towards our vacation in March.:)

Last edited:
Back