• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

No Jingle?!

kwark

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I can't find Jingle anywhere in my town?!!!

I missed getting the toys from Tortimer, is that why I can't find him? I'm so stressed!

This is for the Gamecube version.

You have to look all over your town for him from 6PM onwards. I think the event ends around 12AM. You have to talk to him 5 times in order to get just one present (one reason why I dislike the GCN version's Toy Day, besides the music). You can then change clothes while he is not looking and then you have to find him another 5 times in order to get another present. Soon he will realise but he will just laugh though he won't give you anything.

You have to look all over your town for him from 6PM onwards. I think the event ends around 12AM. You have to talk to him 5 times in order to get just one present (one reason why I dislike the GCN version's Toy Day, besides the music). You can then change clothes while he is not looking and then you have to find him another 5 times in order to get another present. Soon he will realise but he will just laugh though he won't give you anything.

Then how are you suppose to get all the Jingle items in one night, if he finds out about your disguises?

Back