• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your sexuality?

What is your sexuality?

• Heterosexual (attracted to opposite gender)

Votes: 53 43.1%
  • Homosexual (same gender)

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • Bisexual (male/female)

Votes: 22 17.9%
  • Pansexual (any gender)

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Asexual (not attracted to anyone)

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Fish fetish (Simpsons reference)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other...?

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters
I just refer to people being as either male or female. Calling someone a cis-(fe)male or trans-(fe)male are equally cringe-worthy in my opinion. I only care what you are, not how you got there.

While yes you're in the right in terms everyday conversation, if there's a conversation about transgender/gender-related issues in general it will probably be important to specify whether you're talking about cis or trans people.

Anyways this is kind of going off topic considering this is a sexuality thread not a gender thread so I'll leave it at that

I just refer to people being as either male or female. Calling someone a cis-(fe)male or trans-(fe)male are equally cringe-worthy in my opinion. I only care what you are, not how you got there.

yeah men are men no matter if they are trans or cis. but i dont see why it is cringe worthy to call someone cis or trans. if it is totally irrelevant to the situation it is just weird , i get that, but.. like . using the words isnt cringy in itself........... the word cis is definitely needed lmao

questioning
leaning more to bisexual but I also get bored very fast when it comes to relationships :rolleyes:

We will be closing this for the day until we are able to go through each post. Please remember to respect everyone's opinion, even if you may disagree with it.

edit: I am opening it back up, but you must all respect each other and each other's opinions, preferences, etc, even if you have different ones.

Last edited:
We will be closing this for the day until we are able to go through each post. Please remember to respect everyone's opinion, even if you may disagree with it.

edit: I am opening it back up, but you must all respect each other and each other's opinions, preferences, etc, even if you have different ones.

Thanks hun <3

I'm a polymogoriousexpadiosciousiriditusclitorisosexual

don't you ****ing dare assume my sexuality you white privileged racist male

(this is a joke)

Last edited:
i'm not sure what my sexuality is, since i've never been in a relationship before. i think i might be bisexual, since i've been attracted to both genders, but i dunno

Some people are quite sensitive these days...not like that's always a bad thing though. I have no problem with people sharing their thoughts/opinions (even if I completely disagree with them); I'll give people a chance if they're not yelling in my face, or trying to "force" their beliefs on me. Pretty open-minded, but everyone has their limits.

Anyways, though I don't normally like to label myself, I'd say I'm asexual (but romantically attracted to females). I remember doing so much research in high school, trying to find out "who I am", like the internet could tell for sure, but eventually, I just decided to give it all time, and I stopped overthinking things. And wow, there's so much content out there now!

I really don't think too much! Like, it's a part of me, but doesn't define me completely (I don't feel like wearing something on my sleeve). Let's just say I won't be at any pride parades of any kind :lemon: But to each their own!

Last edited:
I'm bisexual, but I think I have a preference for males over females lmao

Back