Where/how do you upload your screenshots?

lykkelille

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Miiverse, twitter, facebook?
Is there any difference in image quality between them? I feel like miiverse is more clunky?

I upload them to Miiverse, but it really is a pain in the ass retrieving them. I'm not sure why but I really hate logging into Miiverse, I think it's really slow. I've never bothered uploading from the 3DS photo gallery because I feel the images look really compressed, but that might be native to the console's screen? I don't really know since I've never tried looking at them on another device, I worry that it would be a wasted effort.

Miiverse is significantly better quality than in-game screenshots and doesn't require taking the SD card out and putting it into your computer... or the SD card at all. Simply log into Miiverse, go to your screenshot album and either download the image or hotlink directly onto the forums. More simple than reuploading in my opinion.

Never tried Facebook/Twitter.

Miiverse then download the image or use the microSD management and network to transfer them to my PC (copy/paste the folder or specific images) because I don't like removing the SD card especially on n3DS.

I had been using the Image Uploader until Nintendo abandoned it. Sometimes Miiverse if I really want a screenshot, though that's not often anymore.

I use Miiverse. I screenshot an image and save it to my album. Then I log onto Miiverse online and save it to my computor then upload it from there.

Sometimes i use Miiverse but other times i use a hacking plugin to take a screenshots. I think they come with the same quality

I upload them to Imgur on my 3ds, then copy the link into my computer and save em

Back