• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling (Semi-Original) Ruby: Space Bun Blasting Off To New Home World \ (•◡•) /

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino

resplendent blueberry corndog
Bells
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Shooting Star
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (325) +
it's time for our intrepid peppy space bun to venture forth! i'm a huge fan of ruby but her house exterior just doesn't work for my town. but luckily for you, her house interior is completely original, though she has changed into a custom design shirt and speech is altered.

she's moving out in a few days, game time, but i tt so it can be whenever someone wants her!

asking price is 20tbt/4mil IGB OR gold roses & clovers OR equivalent from this wishlist. mostly, just want her to go to a home that will love her :blush:

ps. doesn't this title emoticon look like her haha

Is she already taken? I can buy her. :)

tobia has 2 irl days to try and move someone out of their town before ruby is in boxes. if that doesn't work out and ghoulcutie no longer wants, i'll pm you! :)

tobia is buying. thanks everyone for your interest ! :) thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back