• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bob or rosie?

glover

Bells
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
Both villagers are really popular so i decided to how much people like rosie or bob

I have both their amiibo cards and never moved either into my town yet. So I don't know how to answer this.

Rosie!
Now...I kinda want her back as she and Molly were my the first villagers I had as starters.:p

Last edited:
I've had Bob before and Rosie is living in my town right now. I prefer Rosie. She's adorable~

Rosie. She's my favorite cat villager. I have her in my town and idk if i'll ever let her leave. <3

Rosie! I think Bob's eyes are to close together in acnl for my liking.

Lolly lol

For me it would depend on what my town looked like and what other villagers I had. For example, if I already had a purple villager I would go for Rosie who is blue.

I think I prefer Rosie, but this is mostly from an aesthetic standpoint because I've never had either of these villagers. Rosie feels like the most iconic peppy to me, I like her design. Bob looks kind of cool though.

Last edited:
Bob has always been the cutest to me ♥ So I say Bob

Rosie recently moved into my town and I'm already in love with her * v * She's so cute <3
I don't think I've ever had Bob before.

Back