dynamic painting

Does uhhh 20 TBT sound fair? @@

The items I have are:
tsunokakushi
samgyetang
bathtub
wash station
Caf? K.K.

And I could let you come visit Sandy's RV for the cupcake. Otherwise I could order it and you would just have to wait for it to arrive in my mail tomorrow morning haha. Let me know what you need!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just realized that you went offline while I was rounding up my items, so I'm just going to order the cupcake tonight. :)

I have these items:
cafe uniform
coffee cup
coffee grinder
wedding cake
dynamic painting

Does uhhh 20 TBT sound fair? @@

Yeah 20 tbt sounds great!

The items I have are:
tsunokakushi
samgyetang
bathtub
wash station
Caf? K.K.

And I could let you come visit Sandy's RV for the cupcake. Otherwise I could order it and you would just have to wait for it to arrive in my mail tomorrow morning haha. Let me know what you need!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just realized that you went offline while I was rounding up my items, so I'm just going to order the cupcake tonight. :)

Sounds great, how much for all the items?

For anyone I haven't traded with, I may not be back for a while as I don't have internet. I'll message you when I get wifi again :)

I can sell you a few blue roses, bathrobe, and lotus lamp. Also I can scan either Dobie for the scattered papers or Olive for the ice cream case,

I can sell you a few blue roses, bathrobe, and lotus lamp. Also I can scan either Dobie for the scattered papers or Olive for the ice cream case,

I havent checked on this thread in forever, but if you have those items still available please let me know.

Last edited:
Back