• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wish lists

I have a soft-serve lamp and marshmallow chair ready. I'd trade for a few tbt.

Hiiya Spy!
I have an extra Sweets Table... I think... I'll have to go check.
And, there is an extra desert case, classic buffet. Do you want me to scan in Lottie? You'll have to order a pink wood floor. :)

Hiiya Spy!
I have an extra Sweets Table... I think... I'll have to go check.
And, there is an extra desert case, classic buffet. Do you want me to scan in Lottie? You'll have to order a pink wood floor. :)

Yes please scan her! I have enough coupons to buy it :) and how much for the other items?

Yes please scan her! I have enough coupons to buy it :) and how much for the other items?

Yeah. All right! Just 99 000 IGB, please. I'm too lazy to get some Bells from the ABD.

So, I have:
Desert case (do ya need 2?), classic buffet, sweets table, chocolate fountain, and a soft-serve lamp. I'll drop the items near the Campground. They are by the yellow bench.

Please wait. I have to add ya and open the gate AND scan Lottie's amiibo! :)

Yeah. All right! Just 99 000 IGB, please. I'm too lazy to get some Bells from the ABD.

So, I have:
Desert case (do ya need 2?), classic buffet, sweets table, chocolate fountain, and a soft-serve lamp. I'll drop the items near the Campground. They are by the yellow bench.

Please wait. I have to add ya and open the gate AND scan Lottie's amiibo! :)

I can get another desert case if you just give me one since I believe it's orderable. Thanks so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I can get you a berliner. Is 10 TBT fine?

Yeah sure, my town or yours?

I can get another desert case if you just give me one since I believe it's orderable. Thanks so much!

I have extra! Please take it.
So, is that all the items you need for your Cafe? Because, my 2nd Player's house is a cafe. I have more cafe themed furniture I won't use.

BTW, my gates are opened!

I have extra! Please take it.
So, is that all the items you need for your Cafe? Because, my 2nd Player's house is a cafe. I have more cafe themed furniture I won't use.

BTW, my gates are opened!

That is all I'm looking for right now, but if I decide to make a second one left get more furniture I'll let you know :)
Can You re open please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yours please. Adding you now!

Once I'm done trading with lady I'll open my gates

Last edited:
Re-opening!

My sister (Sasy) is coming over to the town. Acutally, I'm playing on both 3DS! You can go ahead and walk to the Campground.
It's really easy. :) You should also check out Ati's (Player 2) Cafe. Work in progress...

Re-opening!

My sister (Sasy) is coming over to the town. Acutally, I'm playing on both 3DS! You can go ahead and walk to the Campground.
It's really easy. :) You should also check out Ati's (Player 2) Cafe. Work in progress...

Sure thing, I'll take a look! Maybe I'll get more inspiration :)

Back