• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who were your original 5 villagers?

Restarted.
Punchy
Merengue
Rizzo
Freya
Apple
Restarting again. Town doesn't interest me much. jk

Lolly, Diana, Knox, Bubbles, and Prince.
I had a really lucky start durin' my first (and only) playthrough.

Limberg, Pierce, Alli, Cranston, and Agent S. Only Pierce remains. I love him with all my heart.

Mott, Bob, Mitzi, Blanche and Anicotti
the first 3 are still here, i think i got pretty lucky with my starters

In my very first town of Nymn years ago, if I remember correctly it was Pheobe, Marcel, Fang, Croque and Cookie.

Of course I still have Fang! Though, it may not be the "original" Fang I had but I make a point to have him in every main town I make.

I don't have my original, original villagers.. but they were Cube, Gaston, Drago, Mitzi, and Gabi

In my original town: Cally, Beau, Elvis, Rowan, and Katt
In my current town: Celia, Beau, Bella, Kid Cat, and Eloise

In my primary town: Naomi (left), Gabi, Buck, Broccolo (left), Lily.
In my secondary town: Hamphrey, Sparro, Freckles, Kitt, Papi.

Main town: Nan, Tutu, Rizzo, Whitney and Puck.
Secondary town: Truffles, Tia, Broccolo, Apollo and Buck.

Hmm....... I'll try to remember! In Feldspar, I think I had Walt, Samson, Willow, Benjamin, and Agent S. One of those might have been Annalise instead, but I know those were the first six at least. I really lucked out with Feldspar's villagers.

I can't remember Flint's for the life of me. I know I didn't keep any of them. I think I had Chow and Poppy in there somewhere.

Back