• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who were your original 5 villagers?

I had Merengue, Erik, Peewee, Rod and Carmen. I only have Erik left now, I'm hoping he stays forever.

I had Flora, Bill, Static, Becky and Egbert.
Since I just started recently, I still have them all xD

I don't remember for my main town but none of them have stayed. They were all ugly villagers from what I know. I slightly remember Gruff but I'm not sure if he was one of my first 5.

i don't have any of them left, but if i remember correctly it was: pompom, yuka, marcel, hopper, and margie

Del, Bubbles, Robin, Stitches, and Daisy. I still have Stitches and Daisy!!!!!!!!

Dang, you're lucky you remember, the only villager I remember in being my first five it Rudy, and (maybe) Chrissy? Could be Francine, but I know it was one of them.. Oh and Opal might be one too...

Basically Opal, Chrissy (or Francine), and DEFINITELY Rudy. That's all I remember.

The only ones I remember are Static and Kidd (and maybe Timbra). I mostly just cared about those two that I didn't really pay attention to my other villages

Lolly, Tabby, Hopper, Bill, Joey. Awful.. in my second town I had Freya, Stinky, Midge, Penelope, and idk who else but it's great

First town: Francine, Cheri, Fang, Kevin and Boomer
Second town: Pecan, Molly, Rocco, Sterling and Erik

fuuuck i cant remember. i think maple?? i think? damn its been 5 years lol

edit: ALSO I HAD CURLY I REMEMBER. but tbh it didnt matter since i like restarted the next week

Last edited:
Mine were Whitney, Pekoe, Grizzly, Elmer and Kody. I still have them all right now but Pekoe is moving out on the 17th

Wow I can't really remember anymore :( All I know is Fauna was one of them and Kid Cat might have been too (although he could have also been an early move in). The rest have all moved away so I'm not really sure. O'Hare might have also been one of them. I didn't have such a terrible line-up anyway :)

Mine from my newest town:pecan, Tbone, Goldie, Iggly, Peggy
I just started moving them out yesterday after almost two months.

Very first town: Olivia, Camofrog, Ava, Peck, Tammi
Current town: Goldie, Tom, Pecan, Cobb, Joey

Can't remember any of the other towns I've had between these two.

In my very first NL town I had Skye, Claudia, Monty, and Boone. Unfortunately I don't remember the peppy villager from that town.

In Irisvale, a new town I started yesterday, I got Carmen, Fang, Gloria, Gala, and Derwin.

Back