Who were your original 5 villagers?

Dizzy, Pango, Poppy and I think Rizzo and Flip in my first town. I can only remember Walker and Portia from my second and current town.

scoot, papi, pekoe, harry and phoebe. papi is still in town :'))) great house placement and i never messed up the interior too bad. and scoot would be, but i swapped him for genji, same house spot tho.

In Retro, I started with Deli, Becky, Tank, Bertha, and Limberg.

None of them live in my town anymore, but Deli stayed the longest. It's a shame his house was in the way of my plans.

I cant really remember.. but I think I had Jitters, Cookie, Celia, Rocco, and Prince. I still have Cookie today shes my favorite peppy <33 and prince.. I wanted to keep him but I TT'd to camp reset for a villager and he moved away D:

Static,Poncho,Chester, Gabi, Marcie

Static is the love of my town life.
Poncho is my bro.
Chester is my foodie buddy.

Kicked Gabi out and in the proc of kicking Marcie out too.

I originally had Monty, Teddy, Gigi, Annalisa, and Marcel. Monty is the only one that has left.

My original villagers were Mott, Nan, Kitty Static and Stitches. Nan and Kitty moved away but I still have my original 3 whom I adore!

In my very first town I had: Hamphrey, Jitters, Naomi, Anicotti and Gladys! That town is long gone. :(

I have recently started my new main and my villagers are: Midge, Elvis, Amelia, Bill and Gabi! :)

I'm not sure if I can actually remember, let's see:
Rudy, Lily, Vladimir, Coco and almost forgot Bella.
They all moved out but with the power of an amiibo card, Vladimir is back in town :)

rodeo, nan, amelia, rod, and ricky were my starters. only nan and amelia remain but neither are staying lol

I was lucky enough to have both beau and fauna as two of my starters, but I can't really remember who the others were. Unfortunately fauna moved away when I stopped playing the game for a while, I spent 18 hours overnight cycling villagers so that I could get her from someone who had the amiibo card haha

I just found the picture of Novis when my mayor first planted the tree!
I had Stitches, Flip, Bianca, Aurora, and Peewee. Only Peewee has moved out though, which is weird considering how many villagers have actually been moving in and out.

Back