Who were your original 5 villagers?

In Mewtopia, Hamphrey, Lucky, Margie, Maellem Gabi, I still have Gabi, Margie, and Maelle, I wish I still had Lucky but he moved after me not playing for a week.
In my new town, Ivy Cove, I got Pekoe, Filbert ( btw, didn't know he even was a thing, but he is so darn cute and I love his house), Baabara, Hopper and Truffles.

Hovilla: Cheri, Rooney, Yuka, Flip, and Ava
Hiatus: Diana, Bill, Rodeo, Patty, and Wart Jr.
Tranzee: Fauna, Marcel, Ruby, Francine, and Samson
Tardisia: Lolly, Rocco, Erik, Cookie, and Sterling
Iwakuni: Bruce, Willow, Melba, Peck, and Drake
Kawa: Ankha, Rosie, Rowan, Grizzly, and Sydney
Nowhere: Queenie, Tangy, T-Bone, Egbert, and Eunice
Hachi: Maple, Drago, Stinky, Soleil, and Hamphrey

Goldie, Rory, Wart Jr, Punchy,Bubbles! Started on December 7th, 2016. Bubbles moved out yesterday and I have Goldie and Wart jr my town still!

In my new town, Agent S, Cobb, Pancetti, Ozzie, and Chevre. I don't really like any of them, and I plan to get them all out as soon as possible.

Last edited:
my very first town... uh... had papi, rudy, vic, astrid, and soleil.
my most recent town had peanut, frobert, walker, walt, and monique :)

Last edited:
You had amazing first villagers :eek: Mine were Cookie, Filbert, Phil, Skye, and Curt. Only Cookie and Filbert are still in my town ;-;

I restarted Flora back in June, so they were: Deena, Bob, Portia, Tangy and Cyrano.

I started my town on March 19. I had Apple, Groucho, Walker, Rory, and Savannah as my original villagers.
I still have Apple, Walker, Rory, and Savannah.
Groucho moved out on May 19th.

My first ever town had Bud, Carmen, Miranda, Alfonso, and Kabuki. I only kept Carmen, I would have kept Kabuki but he moved away, the good thing is Marshal moved in right after!

In Dollie: Wart Jr, Marina, erik, deidre, pango.

I dont plan on keeping any though.

in Bluebell: Flora, queenie, filbert, wolfgang, tex. I kept flora, and filbert a long time, and then they were all gone as well.

- Biskit
- Ed
- Timbra ( still here )
- Tutu
- Biff ( still here )

Fang would be an awesome start to a new town! Mine were Rasher, Monique, that rhino with a leaf, Frobert and Pinky.

Coach, Pippy, Ozzie, Kitt, and Mathilda. Still have 'em all for now, losing Pippy in 8 days. I'm kinda bummed about it, since she's my favorite in my town and all, but bells are bells and I decided to sell her

In my very first town Rocco, Jeremiah, Purrl, Pate and Dora were my original 5 villagers.
When I restarted Kabuki, Cole, Peggy, Greta and Savannah were my original 5!
Savannah left today actually, I was pretty bummed when she asked to move, but I decided to let her go explore the world!

in my oldest town the one I reset long time ago I had: Sly, Curt, Beau, Peaches and Winne

in this town I had now I have/had: Goldie, Mallary, Benjamin, Curt, Bangle.

Mallary and Bangle are gone and Benjamin is leaving soon, really hoping Curt leaves

Back