• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who were your original 5 villagers?

In Mewtopia, Hamphrey, Lucky, Margie, Maellem Gabi, I still have Gabi, Margie, and Maelle, I wish I still had Lucky but he moved after me not playing for a week.
In my new town, Ivy Cove, I got Pekoe, Filbert ( btw, didn't know he even was a thing, but he is so darn cute and I love his house), Baabara, Hopper and Truffles.

Hovilla: Cheri, Rooney, Yuka, Flip, and Ava
Hiatus: Diana, Bill, Rodeo, Patty, and Wart Jr.
Tranzee: Fauna, Marcel, Ruby, Francine, and Samson
Tardisia: Lolly, Rocco, Erik, Cookie, and Sterling
Iwakuni: Bruce, Willow, Melba, Peck, and Drake
Kawa: Ankha, Rosie, Rowan, Grizzly, and Sydney
Nowhere: Queenie, Tangy, T-Bone, Egbert, and Eunice
Hachi: Maple, Drago, Stinky, Soleil, and Hamphrey

Goldie, Rory, Wart Jr, Punchy,Bubbles! Started on December 7th, 2016. Bubbles moved out yesterday and I have Goldie and Wart jr my town still!

In my new town, Agent S, Cobb, Pancetti, Ozzie, and Chevre. I don't really like any of them, and I plan to get them all out as soon as possible.

Last edited:
my very first town... uh... had papi, rudy, vic, astrid, and soleil.
my most recent town had peanut, frobert, walker, walt, and monique :)

Last edited:
You had amazing first villagers :eek: Mine were Cookie, Filbert, Phil, Skye, and Curt. Only Cookie and Filbert are still in my town ;-;

I started my town on March 19. I had Apple, Groucho, Walker, Rory, and Savannah as my original villagers.
I still have Apple, Walker, Rory, and Savannah.
Groucho moved out on May 19th.

My first ever town had Bud, Carmen, Miranda, Alfonso, and Kabuki. I only kept Carmen, I would have kept Kabuki but he moved away, the good thing is Marshal moved in right after!

In Dollie: Wart Jr, Marina, erik, deidre, pango.

I dont plan on keeping any though.

in Bluebell: Flora, queenie, filbert, wolfgang, tex. I kept flora, and filbert a long time, and then they were all gone as well.

- Biskit
- Ed
- Timbra ( still here )
- Tutu
- Biff ( still here )

Fang would be an awesome start to a new town! Mine were Rasher, Monique, that rhino with a leaf, Frobert and Pinky.

Coach, Pippy, Ozzie, Kitt, and Mathilda. Still have 'em all for now, losing Pippy in 8 days. I'm kinda bummed about it, since she's my favorite in my town and all, but bells are bells and I decided to sell her

In my very first town Rocco, Jeremiah, Purrl, Pate and Dora were my original 5 villagers.
When I restarted Kabuki, Cole, Peggy, Greta and Savannah were my original 5!
Savannah left today actually, I was pretty bummed when she asked to move, but I decided to let her go explore the world!

in my oldest town the one I reset long time ago I had: Sly, Curt, Beau, Peaches and Winne

in this town I had now I have/had: Goldie, Mallary, Benjamin, Curt, Bangle.

Mallary and Bangle are gone and Benjamin is leaving soon, really hoping Curt leaves

Back