Who were your original 5 villagers?

In my very first town (Kairos), I had Puddles, Wart Jr, Celia, Annalise & Samson.
My starters when I had to restart Kairos were Mitzi, Ankha, Truffles, Roscoe & Iggly.
My starters in Pandora were Tutu, Robin, Big Top, Limberg & Gladys.
Don't ask how I remembered all this ****, I'm baffled myself. I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday.

Anyway, I no longer have any of my Kairos starters. Mitzi was the last one to move out, and that was kinda recent. As for Pandora, I still have all of 'em except Gladys. Hoping to get Big Top & Limberg out soon.

Last edited:
mine were diana, fang, biskit, flora, and savannah. only diana and fang remain, with fang likely to be the next one to move out and diana staying until my dying breath.

In Sapphire- Bettina, Carmen, Monique, Frank, and Bam. Frank and Bam left, though.

In Ruby- Kiki, Biskit, Scoot, Elise, and Chief. Kiki and Chief are the only starters left.

Oh awesome, you're so lucky you got Diana as a starter! ^.^

i know! the funny thing is that when i moved into my new town, i hadn't even looked up all the potential villagers i would have loved to have, and diana ended up being a favorite from the moment i saw her.

Kiki
Bud
Olivia
Rooney
Bunnie
Currently, only Kiki and Bud have moved out.

Maple, Fang, Rosie, Kitty & Antonio. Then Julian moved in the next day or two. Have Fang and Rosie still. Maples move was an accident and I've said goodbye to Kitty recently since I have her amiibo card anyway. :>

Mine were Aurora, Claudia, Bubbles, Scoot, and Wart Jr. I don't have any of them anymore, but I do have Aurora's and Scoot's amiibo cards. I love Aurora and she'd be the only one I'd ever bring back into my town.

In Greens, my starting villagers were Diana, Bud, Static, Tutu, and Aurora. I still have Diana and Static, and am trying to get rid of Bud. The starting villagers in my second town, Memento, were Elise, Jambette, Tutu (I know, kind of weird), Spork, and Buck.

Fauna, Flora, Mallory, Harry and Clay. November 23, 2013. Fauna and Flora are still here.

In Vista: Kevin, Hamphrey, Erik, Dotty and Merengue; All are no longer there.

In Chocolat: Hamphrey, Erik (yeah, I had him and Hamphrey as starters here too lol), Tiffany, Rod and Sydney ; All are no longer there.

In Moonview: Monty, Kiki, Mott, Tucker and Bunnie; All are no longer there.

In Flora: Hamlet, Peanut, Gigi, Kabuki and Drake; Peanut is the only one who is still there and I'm keeping her.

In Animalia (my New Leaf town) before I resetted the town, it was Derwin, Diana, Truffles, Tia and Rowan. After I resetted that town, the new Animalia starters were Jeremiah, Mott, Vesta, Wolfgang and Tangy (my favourite out of the bunch). I'm actually more happy with the newer Animalia even though I didn't realise how good of a villager Diana was (she was still my favourite in the old Animalia). In my first GCN town, it was Bob, Mitzi, Tangy, Tom, Quetzal and Gwen (which is how the the first three villagers in that list ended up being some of my dream villagers).

Back