• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who were your original 5 villagers?

My five original villagers were: Pekoe, Boomer, Nibbles, Stinky, and Friga. Luckily, I had a screenshot of my original villagers for my town. Otherwise... I wouldn't have remembered at all. Lol.

Can't really remember...I know I had Chrissy and Erik (my favorites) I think Frobert, and I don't know the others.

I can't remember that well...I think Fuchsia, Stinky, Annalisa...maybe Bones? Oh, Victoria was one! I think those five.

My starters were: Ruby, Erik, Opal, Sally, and Boone

I have to say, I'm really very pleased with my starter group- not many are lucky enough to get both cutie Ruby and precious Erik from the get-go! I really liked all 5 of my original villagers, and I haven't let any of them leave yet haha! (But then again, my town is only a month and a half old...)

Rory, Maelle, Walker, Twiggy, and Knox. They all since moved out, but I have Maelle's amiibo card, and moved her back in.

My very first villagers were Margie, Fang, Gigi, Bruce, and Mac.. I wasn't super fortunate with them, but I still have Bruce and Fang, as I think Fang's dialogues are super cute especially with his appearance when he does his little dances and flourishes, and Bruce is chilling for now because I can't seem to get a villager to replace him.

Here's my original 5, like the first 5 I've had since I started playing for the very first time before resetting.

Rosie
Molly
Queenie
Monty
Ozzie

I like the Females alot. :)
Although I hated Monty alot, Ozzie was rather nice.

Diana, Pekoe, Rizzo, Kyle (or Big Top, can't remember, one moved in the second day) and Gloria
I still have Diana, Pekoe, Big Top and Kyle

Benjamin, Roald, Pekoe, Merry, and Elise. I still have all of them except for Elise who I let go of at the soonest possible moment.

My original group (who I still have all of because I'm pretty new) were Rocco, Flurrie, Cousteau, Naomi and Puck

I can only remember 4 from my first town, which were Cole, Static, Robin and Sparrow

In Verona: Del, Savannah, Papi, Patty and Bill

Last edited:
Willow, Chief, Coach, Chrissy, and Filbert. I liked a lot of them, too bad their houses were all in bad spots. ;; lowkey regret letting Filbert move though...

I had Purrl, Bob, Butch, Bonbon, and Cally. I remember I was happy to have two cats, since my goal is to eventually have only cats. :blush:

my first villagers in tiger where: agent S, Gayle , montque ,rudy , and peewee.

as for my old town of lilac... i only remember two of them, rhonda and rooney.

My original five villagers were Big Top, Bunnie, Kiki, Frank, and Miranda. All of them are gone now, though.

Back