• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you looking forward to the most about 2017?

A package that I ordered is coming in January / February

Apart from that, I'm looking forward to nothing....idk like, after Christmas is over and the thing I bought arrives, then what........? //cries

Last edited:
I am really looking forward to all the unknown opportunities that I will run into in 2017.

I'm looking forward to a better year. I've moved away to a new town and am finally feeling settled in, so now that my anxieties have calmed down I can focus on the future. Hope everyone here has a great year!

Just having 2016 be OVER. It's been a baaaaad year, for my family, the country... WOOF ;A;

Just having 2016 be OVER. It's been a baaaaad year, for my family, the country... WOOF ;A;

Yeah, but 2017 will be worse once Trump actually takes office. How about for 2017, instead of hoping for it to be a great year, we lower the bar to just hoping the **** doesn't hit the fan?

First off 2016 was pretty terrible so it being over is enough for me to look forward to, but I'm also looking forward to Rick and Morty season 3 and turning 16 will be cool I guess.

2017 is the year i get out of 7th grade which sucks so that's a plus

i also turn 13 next year so YAY

Last edited:
a few packages will probably come in the mail in jan but that's about it. 2016 wasn't a great year for me though

next episode of an anime
tbh i don't have much to look forward. i have exams around mid january and in june going through july
i don't want to change classes i've made so many great friends over the years it's just mean to split everyone apart after they've finally found friends.

Walker Stalker Con London is in March and I'm going so that's pretty good.
New seasons of anime and just new anime in general.
New video games.

Back