Tasty Cake
Red Rose
Lobo
Mint
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
reused thread ^0^

take a listen to my piano covers and stuff!! im not that good but hope they make you smile somehow ^^

----

my own composition :^)

----

----

----

Last edited:
OMG EPOCH U ARE AMAZING *throws roses* I wish I was as skilled as you
I'm sure you'll do great with a bit more practice! <3
You have talent everywhere lmao

OMG EPOCH U ARE AMAZING *throws roses* I wish I was as skilled as you
I'm sure you'll do great with a bit more practice! <3
You have talent everywhere lmao

ahhhHHHH thank you XDDD bunnilla <333 its gonna take a while to perfect the piece llol but i still have some time to practice i hope o.o

ty for the inspiring comment ;u; :blush:

//oh my god piano//

You're amazing! With more practice I'm sure you're gonna destroy this wedding with this beautiful music.
I hope you'll upload more as the time goes by, because I'm in real need of piano music.

Still, remember not to practice too much!

Also, nice Komaeda you have on your avatar :>
I live the new trailer of ndrv3.

//oh my god piano//

You're amazing! With more practice I'm sure you're gonna destroy this wedding with this beautiful music.
I hope you'll upload more as the time goes by, because I'm in real need of piano music.

Still, remember not to practice too much!

Also, nice Komaeda you have on your avatar :>
I live the new trailer of ndrv3.

thank you~ more to come soon, gonna keep practicing but i promise not to not kill my fingers XD ^^

mm yes thank u, komaeda is my fav character ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
i also love the trailer!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMENO HIMIKO IS SO ADORABLE and also the artist one reminds me of maizono for some reason lol i cant wait for the game to come out ;AAAAAAAA;

Last edited:
thank you~ more to come soon, gonna keep practicing but i promise not to not kill my fingers XD ^^

mm yes thank u, komaeda is my fav character ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
i also love the trailer!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMENO HIMIKO IS SO ADORABLE and also the artist one reminds me of maizono for some reason lol i cant wait for the game to come out ;AAAAAAAA;

That's good!

I'M IN TOTAL LOVE WITH KIIBO AND SHUUICHI SAIHARA. I'M SO HYPED AND SO READY FOR THIS.
Oh my god I love all of them so much already.
When I think about that most of them are gonna probably die my heart tears apart ;A;
Just now I wonder who's gonna be Komaeda of the series™ - Ouma or Amami? They both fit for this role;;;;;

That's good!

I'M IN TOTAL LOVE WITH KIIBO AND SHUUICHI SAIHARA. I'M SO HYPED AND SO READY FOR THIS.
Oh my god I love all of them so much already.
When I think about that most of them are gonna probably die my heart tears apart ;A;
Just now I wonder who's gonna be Komaeda of the series™ - Ouma or Amami? They both fit for this role;;;;;
bump, this song is a composition i made specially for my uncle and future aunt ^^
LOL i think kiibo and shuuichi are adorable omg????????
yeah this game is cruel like that, they make you love one character then take them awaY thts why i was sO MAD WHEN *coughsomeonecough* DIED in dr2
ouma and amami, they are both rlly rlly suspicious but it might be amami bC OF HIS TWO AHOGES XDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:
Woah you have all kinds of talents!
Smile is such a beautiful and melancholy song! I actually stopped playing piano a few years ago as well! You've inspired me to start practicing again! Thank you for sharing this! Good luck at the wedding!

bump, this song is a composition i made specially for my uncle and future aunt ^^
LOL i think kiibo and shuuichi are adorable omg????????
yeah this game is cruel like that, they make you love one character then take them awaY thts why i was sO MAD WHEN *coughsomeonecough* DIED in dr2
ouma and amami, they are both rlly rlly suspicious but it might be amami bC OF HIS TWO AHOGES XDDDDDDDDDD

Bro, I love the composition you made. This is like the best thing ever.

I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN DYING
I ALREADY LOST 20 YEARS OF MY LIFE BECAUSE OF ALL THE STUFF THAT HAPPENED IN DR1, DR2 AND THE WHOLE ANIME this whole series is so cool tho
I wanted to buy DR2, but then I saw a let's play of it. I just stopped watching after the body reveal of *coughSOMEONEcough*. I decided to watch an anime, it will be safer IT WAS NOT, OK

IKR THEY ARE BOTH SO SUSPICIOUS
A lot of spirites of Amami are just like Komaeda. Also he seems close to Kaede I kinda ship it. PFFT HIS AHOGE IS THE MOST "JUST WHY" THING IN THE SERIES XD
But Ouma seems eVEN MORE SUSPICIOUS. Some of his spirites are also just like Komaeda. Idk what is this kid is and why such precious child Ily does he lies so much, but he isn't ok. Do robots have dicks
Some people even make Saihara the Komaeda?. LEAVE MY CHILD ALONE OK

Also, why there is Naegi and Hinata in the trailer? Am I missing something??

thanks! i took lessons from age 7 to 15 then stopped bc personal reasons ^^ havent really played much since 2 years ago lmao im a little rusty XD

Awesome! I'm learning keys but I only have a MIDI controller. Still useful but I have to self teach and use the internet. I really wish I was in lessons from a young age. My bass playing especially would be so much better.

Woah you have all kinds of talents!
Smile is such a beautiful and melancholy song! I actually stopped playing piano a few years ago as well! You've inspired me to start practicing again! Thank you for sharing this! Good luck at the wedding!
thank you!!! im glad you're inspired, keep on practicing ! <3

Awesome! I'm learning keys but I only have a MIDI controller. Still useful but I have to self teach and use the internet. I really wish I was in lessons from a young age. My bass playing especially would be so much better.

oh I see! a MIDI controller is still something, right? it's much better than nothing ^^
it takes some serious dedication and practice but it's absolutely possible to become great by self-teaching! you can only get better with practice and i can guarantee that, just look at my art from like a few months ago *cringe*

also, you play bass??? that's awesome!!! i'd love to hear you play one day :0

Bro, I love the composition you made. This is like the best thing ever.

I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN DYING
I ALREADY LOST 20 YEARS OF MY LIFE BECAUSE OF ALL THE STUFF THAT HAPPENED IN DR1, DR2 AND THE WHOLE ANIME this whole series is so cool tho
I wanted to buy DR2, but then I saw a let's play of it. I just stopped watching after the body reveal of *coughSOMEONEcough*. I decided to watch an anime, it will be safer IT WAS NOT, OK

IKR THEY ARE BOTH SO SUSPICIOUS
A lot of spirites of Amami are just like Komaeda. Also he seems close to Kaede I kinda ship it. PFFT HIS AHOGE IS THE MOST "JUST WHY" THING IN THE SERIES XD
But Ouma seems eVEN MORE SUSPICIOUS. Some of his spirites are also just like Komaeda. Idk what is this kid is and why such precious child Ily does he lies so much, but he isn't ok. Do robots have dicks
Some people even make Saihara the Komaeda?. LEAVE MY CHILD ALONE OK

Also, why there is Naegi and Hinata in the trailer? Am I missing something??

ayyyy thank CX <3
GOD I CRIED SO MUCH IN THE ANIME OMFG esp. near the end (i think it was episode 10 or 11 in hope arc i forgot) but at least my dr2 bbs were alright except chiaki rip. but yea the hYPE FOR DRV3 IS REAL.

LOL i gotta compare those 2 character sprites w/ komaeda's but ur right, they do seem alike XD 1st time i saw amami he was doing the hand thing tht komaeda always does >this one< i was like, is tht komaeda's cousin O_O
AND OUMA hhave you seen this theory abt ouma bein a time traveller, it seems totally legit lmao
http://aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/2294902/totally-legit-drv3-theory-about-ouma

and yea hinata and naeggi are also in the demo but uhh maybe they'll also appear in game as well?????? idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

Smile is so beautiful! Definitely something I'd pay for c:

aahah thank you!!
id never make anyone pay for my music tho omg XD <3

Last edited:
ayyyy thank CX <3
GOD I CRIED SO MUCH IN THE ANIME OMFG esp. near the end (i think it was episode 10 or 11 in hope arc i forgot) but at least my dr2 bbs were alright except chiaki rip. but yea the hYPE FOR DRV3 IS REAL.

LOL i gotta compare those 2 character sprites w/ komaeda's but ur right, they do seem alike XD 1st time i saw amami he was doing the hand thing tht komaeda always does >this one< i was like, is tht komaeda's cousin O_O
AND OUMA hhave you seen this theory abt ouma bein a time traveller, it seems totally legit lmao
http://aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/2294902/totally-legit-drv3-theory-about-ouma

and yea hinata and naeggi are also in the demo but uhh maybe they'll also appear in game as well?????? idk

<33

rip Chiaki I loved her so much
The anime was ugh so good. I cried when Naegi x Kirigiri went canon. I was so happy for them all being alive (tho DR1 kids rip) and doing their best ;AAAAAA;

Their sprites (lol finally spell this right) match af. Like the one you linked with Amami. With Ouma I found from anime when Komaeda is looking at his smol, bless it hand. Ouma has a sprite with almost the same pose.

I actually haven't seen this theory. Let me read it mate.
LMAO what is this
That's legit XDDDD

I kinda want Ouma to dab, tho it's kinda old right now

I don't even know now. Maybe they are just there for tutorial of some sort? Time travelling? ??

>>Daily blessing<<
I bet that if this man could he would **** THE LIVING **** OUT OF NAEGI.

<33

rip Chiaki I loved her so much
The anime was ugh so good. I cried when Naegi x Kirigiri went canon. I was so happy for them all being alive (tho DR1 kids rip) and doing their best ;AAAAAA;

Their sprites (lol finally spell this right) match af. Like the one you linked with Amami. With Ouma I found from anime when Komaeda is looking at his smol, bless it hand. Ouma has a sprite with almost the same pose.

I actually haven't seen this theory. Let me read it mate.
LMAO what is this
That's legit XDDDD

I kinda want Ouma to dab, tho it's kinda old right now

I don't even know now. Maybe they are just there for tutorial of some sort? Time travelling? ??

>>Daily blessing<<
I bet that if this man could he would **** THE LIVING **** OUT OF NAEGI.

smol bump, i uploaded two vids. uncle loves Final Fantasy lmao
idk if you can compare the two since the second one is a duet -u-

omg what if both of them will be the komaeda, that would actually be disastrous lmao 1 komaeda is enouGh
LOL you kno what, i just might draw a dabbing Ouma XDDDD mayb when the game comes out, just 2 celebrate lmao ik i wont be the only one using ded memes

Last edited:
smol bump, i uploaded two vids. uncle loves Final Fantasy lmao
idk if you can compare the two since the second one is a duet -u-

omg what if both of them will be the komaeda, that would actually be disastrous lmao 1 komaeda is enouGh
LOL you kno what, i just might draw a dabbing Ouma XDDDD mayb when the game comes out, just 2 celebrate lmao ik i wont be the only one using ded memes

fINAL FANTASY I LOVE YOU
I actually like the solo version more, but both are really nice played :>

2 Komaedas pls no
That would be a disaster
They will both destroy Kaede, I know it

DO IT
Now just waiting for it to come out

Last edited:
Back