How many copies of ACNL do you have?

How many copies of ACNL do you have?

• Total voters
I have four in total. The first one is my main town, the 2nd is my other town, the 3rd is my other other town, and my 4th is my cycling town. I may get another for a themed town, but IDK.

Oh yeah, I do have a Digital copy. But I don't use it anymore.

Last edited:
Sadly, I only own 1 ;( I'm planning to get another copy soon. But for now it's just that one. If I had a second copy I'd probably use it for badges and villagers. Maybe for items too. Also It would be great to have a second town that I could use for villager plotting like you said.

I have one. I want to get another copy, but there are a bunch of good games coming out soonish that I want to buy more, so I might wait on getting a second copy for a while.

Two, will probably get a 3rd one if after finishing my 2nd town I'll still have the time and resources to think about AC after the Switch comes out... I've already tried checking a couple gamestops to see if they had a used copy for cheap, but no avail :p

Last edited:
I have 3, my digital copy is my main town which I've had since release. I recently bought 2 more. One cartridge is my chill town where I don't want to worry about a path or dreamies, no TTing at all. The other I plan to hack the crap out of to make a really pretty town since I didn't want to go that far in my main. I am considering getting a 4th copy for cycling and stuff but I feel like I have my hands full right now with 2 newer towns. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ten. Nine active towns and a blank that serves no purpose other than as a reminder that some people can't do anything in moderation.

Last edited:
My main town is digital, my spare/cycling/trading/storage town is physical, and my second town is one of the new ones with Welcome Amiibo pre-installed. So 3.

I have three. A small part of me wishes I only had two because three is just so many to manage and I got burnt out, but I still love all three of my towns a whole lot.

I personally have 4 - 3 cartridge and 1 digital. 6, if you count my son's two towns. Cause I sometimes play those as well. :rolleyes:

1 hard copy.
The nice thin' was it was absolutely free! A co-worker of mine just gave it away! :D

If he gave away more than that, I would have no idea what to do with another copy.
I've play'd the GameCube version with 2 memory cards before and the extra town I had didn't really give me too excite'd over the ability to make the second town into a complete landfill. What wound up happenin' was that I simply abuse'd time travel and almost every other abuseable factors possible with a second town. So to me, the best way to enjoy the game is just to have 1 copy.

I only have 1 copy, which is a digital copy. I don't really see why I should get a new copy plus it would take too much time off my hands as I currently play both of my GCN towns and my New Leaf town. Also, buying a new copy is expensive.

Last edited:
Back