• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The pet peeve game

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
Ok so here's how it works:
you say one of your pet peeves, and the person below says if it's one of their peeves too.

I'll start:

Clicking noises?

Last edited:
Only if it's in a quiet class or something.

People chewing with their mouth open?

Yes, I don't want to see chewed up food covered in saliva!

How about leaving the door open to a room in the house (eg. your bedroom, after said person exits)

A little. Not the most annoying thing ever, but definitely up there.

Getting interrupted?

If I'm doing something important like uh -cough- work

People who talk while they eat their food or really loud children indoors?

All. The. Time.

People pretending to be dumb when you know that they know exactly that they know what you mean?

Yes.

People who beg for bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes.

People who beg for bells?

Not really actually, I like watching them walk around.

The one guy in a school group project who does nothing?

yes

people who walk so that they take up the whole sidewalk?

It really depends. Like if they're old, have a baby stroller, are carrying a lot of things, are parents with little kids, and other circumstances like that I don't really have a problem at all with it. The only time it bugs me is when they're alone or with like one other person and are just doing something like excising where they could easily move.

When you have to do work but they people next to you seem to be talking as loud as humanly possible about the stupidest stuff ever?

Last edited:
Yes.

The scratching of a fork/spoon on a plate/bowl?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes.

The scratching of a fork/spoon on a plate/bowl?

It's slightly irritating, but I wouldn't consider it a pet peeve.

People who talk on their cellphones or text while driving?

Cell phone talkin when I'm at work tryin to take their order. Yes. And it's rude get off your phone. Texting and driving isn't a peeve, it's playin with your life.

People who watch/listen to stuff in their phone and don't use earbuds.

yep its a pain.
the legendary scratching on a blackboard

Oh god. Of course.

Leaving the toilet lid up. Not the seat (I mean, that's way more annoying), but the lid, as I see that a lot more often (even in my own house :mad:).

I'm pretty guilty of this, I actually didn't know it bothered people. So no, not really a pet peeve of mine!

When someone you don't know very well touches you while talking to you (like putting their hand on your arm or shoulder).

Back