• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What does the HHD sync do?

It unlocks a special set of items that you can only get if you have HHD! (Carriage, Giant Teddy Bear, etc.)

It unlocks a special set of items that you can only get if you have HHD! (Carriage, Giant Teddy Bear, etc.)

where do you even get those items? lottie said she'd set up a store or som i can't remember i skimmed thru >_< but does she? or did i read wrong

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Wait for it.
I may have heard you can invite villagers from that game.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Wait for it.
I may have heard you can invite villagers from that game.

I'd like it if someone could confirm this. As far as I can tell, you can't. You just get their HHD house when you use an amiibo card to get a villager on NL.

I'd like it if someone could confirm this. As far as I can tell, you can't. You just get their HHD house when you use an amiibo card to get a villager on NL.
Yeah, I kinda discovered it...
How sad... ;-;

Wait, does this mean if I design a villagers house in HHD and then invite that villager into my town, they'll move in with the house I designed for them?

Wait, does this mean if I design a villagers house in HHD and then invite that villager into my town, they'll move in with the house I designed for them?

Yes, if you invite them using an amiibo card. I don't know if it's just the interior design or the outside as well, though.

Back