Would you rather have no friends or no internet?

I would rather have no internet.

What's the point in finding funny videos if I've nobody to show them to whilst they shake their head and sigh?

What's the point of having friends if you don't have funny videos to watch with them?

ugh I would rather have friends than the internet, however I have close online friends so I would try to find other ways to communicate with them if the internet wasn't an option. unless I could keep the friends I have now and it would just mean I can't make anymore friends in the future, which in that case I would choose internet :p

Last edited:
****... probably friends. The internet is amazing but without friends ever I'd just disappear into obscurity. Nah.

What's the point of having friends if you don't have funny videos to watch with them?

Funny videos existed before the internet was widely available. The internet just helps to provide more of them.

Last edited:
i would probably say no friends because i need the internet for other purposes besides entertainment like for school and it's important to have in general sooooo

i would probably say no friends because i need the internet for other purposes besides entertainment like for school and it's important to have in general sooooo

You wouldn't believe it, but back in ancient times people didn't need the internet for school. Back then, people needed a magical skill known as "Figuring out the answer yourself". Mind-blowing stuff.

You wouldn't believe it, but back in ancient times people didn't need the internet for school. Back then, people needed a magical skill known as "Figuring out the answer yourself". Mind-blowing stuff.

yeah i know, i think you misunderstood me :b in this case i'm assuming everyone else has internet and this puts me at a huge disadvantage. not only that, but at my university we really mainly use online resources and i turn in all my papers online. it really saves me and everyone at my school, including my professors that use turnitin, a lot of time. students can also get some textbooks provided to us for free if we use the online version which gives students another advantage. we save paper and lots of costs by doing things online. i could keep listing but that would take another paragraph or two. students still need to read textbooks if they want to get a good grade- that hasn't changed nor will it in the future (hopefully). professors and students alike have benefited from the possibilities that the internet has provided for us.

also sorry if i sound rude or anything, it's not very easy to convey friendliness without a smiley haha

Last edited:

Yeah, well this isn't "ancient times" lmao...Internet is pretty much a need for schooling nowadays
I mean, half my school work / homework is set online

Internet because of studying/school, and I have very few friends atm, so if the time is indefinite it's not like I'll be losing out on much.

Yeah, well this isn't "ancient times" lmao...Internet is pretty much a need for schooling nowadays
I mean, half my school work / homework is set online

It might be set online, but if the internet was to just 'disappear', would it be anything that can't just be done via pen & paper and textbooks instead? I'm guessing not.

It might be set online, but if the internet was to just 'disappear', would it be anything that can't just be done via pen & paper and textbooks instead? I'm guessing not.

I thought we talk about individually, not on a global scale lmao...so either no one in the world has friends or no one in the world has internet?

Back