• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would you rather have no friends or no internet?

thisistian

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
If you choose no internet, you can't access internet on your friend's devices either. For an indefinite amount of time let's say :)

Last edited:
i'd rather have friends to be honest because i don't like feeling lonely & since it's indefinite it could be long it could be short... but i can live life without internet

Last edited:
I would go with no internet. Humans are social creatures and we would go insane without socialization, and I'd rather not go insane.

I would rather have no internet.

What's the point in finding funny videos if I've nobody to show them to whilst they shake their head and sigh?

what if your friends are internet friends

Pen pals?

It's like instant messaging, except for people way back in the ancient times of the pre-2000's.

Pen pals?

It's like instant messaging, except for people way back in the ancient times of the pre-2000's.

I can't tell if you're just being a goof as usual or if you think I'm a child BUT either way sending letters sure ain't instant

I guess I could call them and they can deal with me stuttering every 5 words

i dont have any friends anyway, and im not even saying that to be "quirky", i literally have no friends

Last edited:
I'd rather have no friends because friends are considered people you hang out with and stuff right? But I live in another state so all of my "friends" are online :p

*Loopholes* hehe

Internet and friends go hand in hand.
But assuming we could find other ways to communicate, I'd keep my friends obvs

No internet, you could live without it anyway. You can't live without other people, we are social creatures, and friends are important. <3

I have one friend whom I only ever talk to once in a blue moon. So I would have to choose internet because technically that's my life anyways.

Back