• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you lock the bathroom door?

Do you lock the bathroom door?

• Always.

Votes: 98 44.1%
  • Never.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Only at home.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Only when not at home.

Votes: 90 40.5%
  • Magical fifth option.

Votes: 21 9.5%

• Total voters
Depends, if I'm in my bathroom no but if I'm in the guest bathroom downstairs then I sometimes do 'cause people for some reason can't see that the light is on in there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes. Anyone who doesn't deserves to be walked in on.

Wtf

Duh why wouldn't you

Even though I have my own bathroom or anything I don't want anybody randomly walking in, even if the chances are slim.

I don't care if my family comes in while I'm taking a dump. Plus no doors in my house have a lock anyway (besides my front and back door duh)
Of course at other people's houses though.

Last edited:
Only when I'm out. Only female family members live in my house and I don't care if they walk in on me.

Last edited:
Only when not at home. When I'm home we knock and crap, and there's a restroom upstairs. There isn't a use to lock it when no one will barge in. When guests are here, I use the one upstairs anyways.

Always. Because even if my family knocks, they usually barge right in after knocking. No time for a god damn response. They rude asf.

Of course at other people's houses, but we don't even have a lock on our bathroom door, and I don't really care if someone walks in on me.

Yes, I just feel more secure and relaxed when the door is locked even when I am home alone lol

my privacy will always be invaded by my parents even if I do lock it
"WHO IN HERE"
"WHY YOU GOT THE DOOR LOCK"
"CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME TISSUE"

I shut the door and trust whoever else is there to have enough sense to knock first.

Back