• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Clothing [Request] [Dress] Pokémon- Acerola's dress

Peridot666

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
pictures:
IMG_2721.jpg

http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=big&illust_id=60124097 (picture that refused to be uploaded)

back picture:
IMG_2723.jpg

i really like her dress so i wanted it. i want skin colored tears (at the bottom) for the tears in the dress in pictures. also i think the picture refusing to be uploaded might be more accurate than the 1st one.

Ghostium Z

So, you've now gotten Lillie's, Lana's and Acerola's dress. What's next? Lillie's Z form dress? (I definitely didn't care for it. What, was she going to go play tennis?) Mallow's outfit? (I can't make short shorts worth for nothing.) Mina's long t-shirt? (I can just splatter paint on you if you'd like.) Wicke's dress? OH. OH. OH. I know. It's gonna be Lusamine's, yes?!

Also, I was referencing her model from in-game, not the pictures you provided, so the back looks a tad bit less puffy then that of your picture. Let me know if you'd prefer the puffiness.

Also also, just a side note, my favorite z-power dance just happens to be the ghost one. /z-power activate /form of /a very bad imitation of the ghostium's dance​

Last edited:
Ghostium Z

So, you've now gotten Lillie's, Lana's and Acerola's dress. What's next? Lillie's Z form dress? (I definitely didn't care for it. What, was she going to go play tennis?) Mallow's outfit? (I can't make short shorts worth for nothing.) Mina's long t-shirt? (I can just splatter paint on you if you'd like.) Wicke's dress? OH. OH. OH. I know. It's gonna be Lusamine's, yes?!

Also, I was referencing her model from in-game, not the pictures you provided, so the back looks a tad bit less puffy then that of your picture. Let me know if you'd prefer the puffiness.

Also also, just a side note, my favorite z-power dance just happens to be the ghost one. /z-power activate /form of /a very bad imitation of the ghostium's dance​

thanks! and nah, these were the only 3 i wanted. (i personally really dislike Lillie's 2nd outfit) also my favorite Z move dance is probably the ghost one too (since its also my favorite type)

Hope you enjoy the outfit. Let me know if you need anything else.

She changed into that other outfit, and I was like... "Z-POWERS ONLY LAST THE BATTLE. CHANGE BACK PLEASE." But she never listened to me, no matter how much I yelled at the screen. :C

My favorite type is electric, and the sad part is, I don't care for the dance too much. I do love the grass animation, Doom Bloom I believe it's called. Very cool looking.​

Im interested in the lillie dress mentioned here, could I have the qr code for it as well?

Last edited:
Back