WickedWizard666
    3DS
    3110-3850-7666

[Request] [Dress] Pokémon- Acerola's dress

pictures:
    Name:  IMG_2721.jpg
Views: 808
Size:  58.5 KB

http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust...st_id=60124097 (picture that refused to be uploaded)

back picture:
    Name:  IMG_2723.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  19.9 KB

i really like her dress so i wanted it. i want skin colored tears (at the bottom) for the tears in the dress in pictures. also i think the picture refusing to be uploaded might be more accurate than the 1st one.
    NOBODY WANTS TO READ YOUR POST, YOU CLOD!

Bells
    NN ID
    WickedWizard666
    3DS
    3110-3850-7666
    bump

Bells
    NN ID
    HatterGoneMad
    3DS
    2019-9989-0940
    Ghostium Z

So, you've now gotten Lillie's, Lana's and Acerola's dress. What's next? Lillie's Z form dress? (I definitely didn't care for it. What, was she going to go play tennis?) Mallow's outfit? (I can't make short shorts worth for nothing.) Mina's long t-shirt? (I can just splatter paint on you if you'd like.) Wicke's dress? OH. OH. OH. I know. It's gonna be Lusamine's, yes?!

Also, I was referencing her model from in-game, not the pictures you provided, so the back looks a tad bit less puffy then that of your picture. Let me know if you'd prefer the puffiness.

Also also, just a side note, my favorite z-power dance just happens to be the ghost one. /z-power activate /form of /a very bad imitation of the ghostium's dance
    Last edited by Miqui; 12-24-2016 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Spelling errors and side note.

Bells
    NN ID
    WickedWizard666
    3DS
    3110-3850-7666
    Quote Originally Posted by Miqui View Post
    Ghostium Z

So, you've now gotten Lillie's, Lana's and Acerola's dress. What's next? Lillie's Z form dress? (I definitely didn't care for it. What, was she going to go play tennis?) Mallow's outfit? (I can't make short shorts worth for nothing.) Mina's long t-shirt? (I can just splatter paint on you if you'd like.) Wicke's dress? OH. OH. OH. I know. It's gonna be Lusamine's, yes?!

Also, I was referencing her model from in-game, not the pictures you provided, so the back looks a tad bit less puffy then that of your picture. Let me know if you'd prefer the puffiness.

Also also, just a side note, my favorite z-power dance just happens to be the ghost one. /z-power activate /form of /a very bad imitation of the ghostium's dance
    thanks! and nah, these were the only 3 i wanted. (i personally really dislike Lillie's 2nd outfit) also my favorite Z move dance is probably the ghost one too (since its also my favorite type)

Bells
    NN ID
    HatterGoneMad
    3DS
    2019-9989-0940
    Hope you enjoy the outfit. Let me know if you need anything else.

She changed into that other outfit, and I was like... "Z-POWERS ONLY LAST THE BATTLE. CHANGE BACK PLEASE." But she never listened to me, no matter how much I yelled at the screen. :C

My favorite type is electric, and the sad part is, I don't care for the dance too much. I do love the grass animation, Doom Bloom I believe it's called. Very cool looking.

Bells
    NN ID
    SuperStar68
    3DS
    0190-2295-7887
    Items: Avatar Animation
    Im interested in the lillie dress mentioned here, could I have the qr code for it as well?
    Last edited by AmyFlamey; 01-11-2017 at 03:34 PM.

~mayor-of-vyrali.tumblr.com~

Bells
    NN ID
    HatterGoneMad
    3DS
    2019-9989-0940
    /dramatic music

Click me~