• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your dream job?

glover

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
Me i'm intrested in translation i always wanted to speak other languages and translate them for people i also wanna travel around europe

I don't really have a dream job at the moment, as I don't know what I wanna do with my life but I think being a YouTuber would be really fun.

I wouldn't call my current job (working in forestry) a dream job but it's one I enjoy doing. That's all I can ask for at the end of the day.

Last edited:
I think modeling would be tons of fun, and lots of hard, but rewarding work.
Too bad that's impossible for me to pursue.

I'd love to be better at 3D modelling. My ultimate dream is to be a successful musician, but that's really unlikely. If I could get better at modelling I would love to be a visual artist.

I want to be one of those modern artists that get paid millions of dollars for a painting that a five year old could have done.

I'd love to be an author or illustrator or musician, preferably an anonymous one so I could enjoy the benefits of fame but still be able to leave my house lol

There's a lot of things that I'd enjoy doing! Right now, my maid dream I'm working towards is making my own animated show on TV, but it'd also be nice to be in an electropop band, make video games, be a marine biologist, sell art on the road, be a famous gaming YouTuber, ect. I like to keep plenty of options around. :>

I'd ideally like to be working with people in some type of a counselling role. I'm pretty good at listening to people's problems and rationally talking them through to find some sort of a solution.

I'd probably love to have a career as a successful Youtube content creator, particularly in the lets-play department. Either that, or a journalist writing articles about all the exptic locales I'd visit after winning the lottery.

Something with science, probably biology, chemistry, or biochemistry. Maybe research? It'd be cool to find something new. I'm fine with all sciences but those three are my favorite. I guess physics is fine, too, but physics is bigger and more complex.

My dream "job" wouldn't be a job at all. I would be getting paid for staying at home doing whatever I want. My dream job though would working as a translator.

like an artist eventually??????? lmao i can only draw realistic birds tho

probably a teacher in a foreign place cause theyre k?ol

Back