• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Turns 12!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
The Bell Tree has now been open for twelve years! Back in 2004, I never could have guessed that the forum would still be running after a dozen years, or that it would grow to be the largest Animal Crossing forum on the internet. A time before YouTube, Reddit, and Facebook, the internet has changed a lot since we opened back then. Many forums struggled to stay active as online communities started to centralize around these large social networks. However, TBT continues to run strong over all these years and has been adopted as an online home for many different people, including myself. It would not have been possible without all of our staff and members helping to keep this community going. To everyone, thank you!

It's quite fitting for the forum to turn twelve during our TBT's 12 Days of Christmas event! In celebration, you can get a raffle ticket from the advent calendar which gives you a chance to win the Special Snowflake collectible. We'll also be selling the Tasty Cake collectible at a discounted 12 bells each.

We hope you enjoy the rest of our celebrations and the last of our 2016 goings-on. This year has been another great one in TBT's history and we hope 2017 is as well! Happy Holidays!

Yay! Happy birthday, TBT! I wish I was here at 2004 to see you when you first started :)

preach Jeremy preach

I've only been here for less than a year, but hope to stay for more to come c:
Everyone is so nice and friendly <3

Happy birthday TBT! Wow, I never realized this site is older than YouTube :O The fact that it's still so popular speaks to what a great site it is!

Happy Birthday, Bell Tree! I never knew that Bell Tree was here this long! I'm 13 now so when Bell Tree started, I was only 1 year old. Time is such a strange thing!

happy birthday The Bell Tree Forums!

(will there be chocolate cake restocks in the shop again this year like there were last year?...)

:confused:

Last edited:
I remember being on in 2009 under a different name (can't remember what it was now), and Jake and I added each other. Oh, and I also remember your bloody dreadful grammar, Jeremy.

Happy birthday, you ancient thing! Thanks a bunch staff for taking such good care of this oldie of a forum. I am guessing this is much in forum years? What an, er, active senior. May you hang in there for many more years to come..!

Happy birthday, best wishes to all the staff, and happy holidays.

That's amazing, I've been here since release day of ACNL in EU.
I've had hiatuses, but never forgot about the forums.

Happy birthday Bell Tree! Glad to have spent 3 years with you ;P

Happy Birthday TBT! Weird to think I've been here for nearly half of that. I still consider myself the new guy around Tom.

At last now I can tell the whole forum "shut up you're 12"

Happy Birthday to the bell tree! I'm so glad this forum is here, learned a lot about ACNL these past few days and got a bunch of cute villagers!

That's a long time for a forum to stick around, congrats! I'm really glad I joined in time to see this, here's to many more years of activity for TBT. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back