• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States All Cards Traded!

Torts McGorts

🚫mole cricket szn🚫
Pear 🍐
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4552-9210-7823
Feedback
100% (217) +
Looking for:

Series Two
138 Sly

Series Three
252 Merry
285 Merengue
290 Caroline

Series Four
332 Shep
333 Lolly
382 Lobo

WA
07 Stella
36 Candi

Last edited:
Would you trade your Bluebear for Cleo? I'm only interested in the US versions.

Would you trade your Bluebear for Cleo? I'm only interested in the US versions.

They are all US (at least I bought them all from US retailers).

Would you be willing to do Sylvana for Bluebear?

They are all US (at least I bought them all from US retailers).

Would you be willing to do Sylvana for Bluebear?

I would but I don't know if I have an extra Sylvana now. Think I traded it.

I would but I don't know if I have an extra Sylvana now. Think I traded it.

LMK once you know for sure. Cleo's a bit low-priority on my WA want list, but still might consider her. Thanks!

I can trade card 241 Melba for card 179 Hopper. Please PM me If you are interested. :)

All current pending trades went out in today's mail. Next mail date: Jan 6 (feel free to make offers in the meantime). :)

My 044 Shari, 182 Alice, 357 Aurora for your 037 Kabuki, 059 Nate, 094 Cyrano?
There is a crease on the top right of the 044 Shari card however. I can send pics if requested. If it's not in good enough condition you can take off 037 Kabuki from the offer.

I have a pack of Series 2 & Series 4 cards coming in tomorrow or Tues. Let me see what I end up with, and I'll get back to you both (still wouldn't be shipping until Fri, anyway). Thanks!

Ok, will be looking forward to it! Hope you get great cards!

Bump for update. Two packs of WA cards coming Friday. Any new doubles will be posted then.

I have #198 Agent S for #128 Tom.

Last edited:
Bump. All trades mailed (see first post for dates). Sadly, no WA update as Amazon's delayed my order a week. :/

Bump for update: New S1 cards listed for trade!

Bump for update! Added some WA cards for trade, and added some cards to my want list as well.

Back