• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States All Cards Traded!

EDIT: Oi, sorry for my crappy reading comprehension. Your post said US trading only. I'm assuming you won't be interested, but never hurts to ask.

Would you consider 002 Tom Nook for 356 Pietro? I'm located in Canada.

I know I don't have any feedback here on The Bell Tree (yet), but I've been trading a lot on Reddit and could give you my username so you can see my post/trading history.

Let me know if that works for you.

Last edited:
EDIT: Oi, sorry for my crappy reading comprehension. Your post said US trading only. I'm assuming you won't be interested, but never hurts to ask.

Would you consider 002 Tom Nook for 356 Pietro? I'm located in Canada.

I know I don't have any feedback here on The Bell Tree (yet), but I've been trading a lot on Reddit and could give you my username so you can see my post/trading history.

Let me know if that works for you.

Yeah, sorry, but trying to stick to within the United States, unless it's Ankha or Sanrios. Good luck with your trading!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Cyrus, would you trade Tybalt for Him?

Sure, that sounds good. I'll send you a PM.

Added a couple of S3 cards and updated my want list. Mainly looking for the cards in bold right now. :cool:

Don't have a lot of cards left for trade, but hoping to grab a few SP cards yet (and Eloise).

Down to four cards for trade. Updated want list, too. Special cards are still most wanted, but open to trade for regs on my want list, too.

Back