• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you believe in the paranormal ??

pinkbunny

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
I myself have had many strange experiences since I was a child , have any of you experienced something you believe to be paranormal and do you believe it ? :0

I believe in the paranormal, but does the paranormal believe in me?

Something must have possessed people to vote for Brexit and Trump.

Absolutely yes, I have had experience with this. I also have what some call gifts in this area I don't think it is that odd just not well understood yet or often discussed. And past life recall if that counts that I have much experience with. But I won't get into it here if you'd like to talk in detail about something you can feel free to pm me.

Yeah I've had paranormal experiences all throughout my life, I think I am somewhat of a beacon for them. I'm so used to it now that my reaction is to ignore it for the most part because it's when you give them a reaction that they'll continue.

Yes, for sure. I believe I know for sure what's there, and I'm satisfied with the proof I've uncovered, as well as all my own experiences. My only problem now is that I'm not sure if I like the truth. It's hardly the stereotypical Heaven or Hell everyone assumes it is.

I don't believe in the paranormal, but I find reading or listening to people's accounts of their experiences to be interesting and entertaining. I kinda want to hang out with people who have these experiences to see if I could be present for one of them, or visit a supposedly haunted location, but I don't expect anything to happen.

i don't know. i've experienced freaky stuff but it was probably just my imagination

nah, i don't believe in the paranormal, mainly because i haven't had any weird experiences with it. that doesn't mean i don't find other people's stories involving the paranormal interesting, though.

I really enjoy listening to stories and watching those ghost hunter shows but honestly I'm not quite sure if I believe in it. I haven't experienced anything too paranormal myself

I believe in them, I've had a ton of experience ever since I was a kid (I would wake up screaming in the middle of the night every night) Ive been told before that I am gifted too because of how much I can see and stufffffff

not in terms of ghosts or anything. but ask me about bigfoot or aliens and that's a whole other matter.

I'm so incredibly cynical, I can't bring myself to believe in ghosts! I know that if one day I actually experienced something paranormal that I would be 100% converted in my beliefs, but that has not yet happened so you know, a non believer still! I think that because there are lots of hoaxes going around quite often or people say things with evidence that isn't really evidence people who believe in ghosts or the paranormal are quite often discriminated against?? It's all just whatever you want to believe, maybe I'm the incorrect one and maybe I'm not, I don't think I've had enough experience in the area to really make a fully informed decision if I'm honest!

nah not at all

dont rly care about it too much but i feel a bit weird about ppl coming up with "proof" that ghosts orcwhatever exist. like yeah great, there obviously has to be ghosts because you heard a weird noise once thst you couldnt explain and thts totally proof for ghosts . like, it is just such a weird conclusion to jump to since there could be so many othercthings that made the noise but instead u just say Yup Totally Ghosts ....

also i guess i tend to assume ppl are being mistaken or lying when theyve had paranormal experiences but idk. dont really see any reason to believe them so whatevrr

Back