Do you believe in the paranormal ??

I believe in it but I notice the more I worry about it the more weird incidents that happen, so I tend to just forget about it and ignore it.

i've never experienced anything (or not that i can remember) but i wholeheartedly believe in it.

Well, I do believe that there are other lifeforms in space, but I don't believe in anything supernatural.

not really.

this one dude i used to be friends with always told me that he can see dead people and throughout the times ive known him hes always been really inconsistent and he becomes really unsure when i question him about it like things like
"theres a dead person right behind you, across the street."
"what is he wearing over there wearing over there?"
"hes wearing a red shirt"
"whats he doing?"
"wait no its actually a girl,, shes wearing a yellow dress."
"whats she doing?"
"shes crossing the street, shes following us."

then at the end of the day i ask him if the girl is still following us and for a moment he had no idea what i was talking about then said
"oh yeah, hes not following us anymore."

typically everytime i meet someone who says they can see or talk to or hear paranormal stuff theyve always been inconsistent and often showed typical textbook body language of lying.

despite that, i still love reading paranormal stories and watching videos because its really fun.

YES, I completely believe in the paranormal. Spirits, demons and whatever else, all true in my books. No, I've never been personally haunted, nor have I personally seen anything, but I don't consider that a requirement to believe. A friend of mine told me this story a few weeks ago, and I totally believe it.

One night he decided to take an old ouija board (the wooden ones) to a graveyard. Not just any graveyard, but a graveyard across from a high-level prison. He took the board out to the center of the center of the graveyard and placed it on the ground. Then, shortly afterward, it floated about 10 feet into the air, flew across the graveyard and smashed into a nearby tree. Laugh if you want, he has no reason to lie to me and I completely believe it.

Last edited:
I'm a ginger so I don't have a soul - does that count?

But no. I don't believe in the paranormal but I do believe in the power of the mind. I think a person can convince themselves that extraordinary activities are happening to or around them.

I believe in the paranormal. I mean, I've read up on the stuff so much, I find it hard to believe that there AREN'T spirits among us.

Last edited:
I dunno. If there are paranormal beings out there then cool. If there aren't, that's cool, too. It doesn't really matter to me that much.

It's like a yes and no? I'd prefer though I'd never see anything paranormal just because that's just too much for my heart.

I witnessed something funny once: A girl was saying that she could see the future and knew what people think, then another came and said she could see aura, so the first once replied "seeing aura? Nonsense! Like you could do that!" LOL

I knew another woman who could predict future. It annoyed me a little because some other people I knew took it too seriously and it was bad for their mental health. One day I met her at the hospital (she was sick), and I didn't find anything smarter to say than "you didn't see it coming uh?" Then I thought it was a bit mean...

Yes. Once I tried wicca and it went bad real fast.

Stuff started falling and my boxed tv fell flat on the floor, which was impossible because it's too big to fit flat in such a small space.

Haven't tried it again since.

No.

The belief that there is more than just life, baffles me.

Humans need something to make us seem meaningful, so that's why religion, paranormal, zodiacs and so on exist. We don't mean anything, it's sad but it's true.

Last edited:
Yes, I do. While I only remember one experience, I apparently had many when I was a child. From what I've been told, I said things way too specific for someone at that age. I've also been told of things happening in my grandma's old house prior to being born and that I had known things as a kid that I'd never been told.

However, I will never shove my belief down someone's throat. We're all welcome to believe in what we want, as long as it's not being forced on someone.

Back