• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager discussion: Kiki

She reminds me of my best friends cat, Cleo! Yet for some reason, her mouth always bothered me...? Does this cat's mouth bother any of you?

Kiki is a "normal" normal. She is sweet, persistent, childlike and boring at times, but since I love black cats, and have no other normals in town (and my last normal was that homely little mouse, I forgot her name already), I can tolerate her.

Yes, her mouth is odd...and I wish normals didn't get up so early...

Last edited:
I used to have her in Wild World, I liked her well enough then. ^^ I wouldn't mind having her in my town again but I already have 3 Normals haha.

I appreciate Kiki for being a black cat but I don't like her design enough to bring her into any of my towns. Which is a shame, because I feel like she would fit in well in a couple of them. Her eyes look a bit too goofy for me and I don't like the gray line on the bridge of her nose.

Kiki's one of my favorite cats! I love black cats myself and she's hard not to love.

I didn't care for her when I first saw her (in ACCF); I thought her nose looked a bit snout-like. But she quickly grew on me, and she soon became one of my favorite villagers. I haven't had her in New Leaf yet, but I do currently have her in my Wild World town.

She's grown on me so much! Her face does look kinda silly/weird, but I think that's what makes her look cute B)

I love Kiki. I love cats, I especially love black cats. I wish she was more loved. She's adorable and she lives in my town. She's there to stay lol

I think she's super cute, but I still like some of the other cats better.

kiki is my favourite cat villager and villager in general.

every witch needs a black kitty :3

i think i would cry if she ever moved out. need to track down her card just in case this ever happens.

I really like Kiki, who doesn't like a black cat!?! Only thing I would change is her mouth, I wish it was just black instead of red. But I think she's great besides that.

Kiki is one cool cat. She would never replace Lolly tho, but she would be pretty cool for my second town.

I love her so much! She?s also a neat little reference to the 1989 anime movie called Kiki?s Delivery Service. It?s about a young witch named Kiki who?s coming of age and must head out on a journey on her own. She also has a black cat so that?s why Kiki is a black cat in Animal Crossing. It?s a super cute movie by the way I highly recommend watching it if you haven?t already.

i think shes super cute! i have her in my town and i love the kiki's delivery service reference!! i actually made her greeting "delivery!" ahaha

I feel like she's not too underrated. I see her in a lot of cat towns. I myself had her :)
Looking to have her again in my new town.

I used to think Kiki was underrated, but this forum generally seems to like her a lot, and I've started seeing Kiki in more and more towns. She's a good cat (I like black cats), and I have her amiibo card, but I don't think I'd amiibo her in. It'd be fine if she was a camper or random move in though. Overall, I like the design and her house, but I just don't have room for her in my town unless a slot opens up

Back