• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villager discussion: Kiki

lykkelille

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
To be honest - I have never noticed this villager before.
But, the more screenshots I see of her the more I want to get her into my town to see if she is as awesome as I think she might be.

Is she underrated? Any Kiki-love here? :)

2141.jpg

to me she is a bit off but not a bad villager ^^
never had her in my town though

I liked her pre-NL design. For some reason her eyes got squished in NL, so she doesn't seem as cute or neat.

Kiki was my best friend in Wild World, but when I've gotten her back in new games she seems to have lost some of that charm for me. That said, I still think she is a great villager, I just like to get different villagers in my town to keep things new.

she's cute, i love that she's named based off jiji from kiki's delivery service

I love her. I had her in my first ever new leaf town and she was so sweet. Not the most exciting normal personality, but she's good.

Kiki isn't my favorite villager but she's definitely high up in the list! I've had her in my town since June/July but she recently moved out because I decided it was time she left. It was nice having her in my town while it lasted though.

View attachment 190717

5RCgOZE - Imgur.jpg
I've had a Kiki since the Gamecube days.She was one of my favorite villagers then and she still is in New Leaf.

She's always been one of my favorites. Kiki used to be in my first ever town in Wild World and helped me cope when Bill left. ;-;

She's ok. I've had her before. I do have her card so.I'll scan her in if I ever want t9 see her again
I found myself never feeling an urge to need to talk to.her though

I have her in my town, but I don't particularly like her. She is a bit boring to me. I do absolutely love her looks, so I was excited when she moved in... But talking to her just isn't that interesting to me :(

I find her to be a bit boring. The generic black cat does not go with the somewhat boring normal personality.

I remember loving her in GC version, but something about her is a bit off now and I'm not too sure what it is. Maybe I just outgrew her design. I'm more into Mitzi now.

Really cute but why isn't she snooty?
I think that'd go better with a witch's black cat.

Back