Villager discussion: Kiki

She reminds me of my best friends cat, Cleo! Yet for some reason, her mouth always bothered me...? Does this cat's mouth bother any of you?

Kiki is a "normal" normal. She is sweet, persistent, childlike and boring at times, but since I love black cats, and have no other normals in town (and my last normal was that homely little mouse, I forgot her name already), I can tolerate her.

Yes, her mouth is odd...and I wish normals didn't get up so early...

Last edited:
I used to have her in Wild World, I liked her well enough then. ^^ I wouldn't mind having her in my town again but I already have 3 Normals haha.

I appreciate Kiki for being a black cat but I don't like her design enough to bring her into any of my towns. Which is a shame, because I feel like she would fit in well in a couple of them. Her eyes look a bit too goofy for me and I don't like the gray line on the bridge of her nose.

Kiki's one of my favorite cats! I love black cats myself and she's hard not to love.

I didn't care for her when I first saw her (in ACCF); I thought her nose looked a bit snout-like. But she quickly grew on me, and she soon became one of my favorite villagers. I haven't had her in New Leaf yet, but I do currently have her in my Wild World town.

She's grown on me so much! Her face does look kinda silly/weird, but I think that's what makes her look cute B)

I love Kiki. I love cats, I especially love black cats. I wish she was more loved. She's adorable and she lives in my town. She's there to stay lol

I think she's super cute, but I still like some of the other cats better.

kiki is my favourite cat villager and villager in general.

every witch needs a black kitty :3

i think i would cry if she ever moved out. need to track down her card just in case this ever happens.

I really like Kiki, who doesn't like a black cat!?! Only thing I would change is her mouth, I wish it was just black instead of red. But I think she's great besides that.

I love her so much! She?s also a neat little reference to the 1989 anime movie called Kiki?s Delivery Service. It?s about a young witch named Kiki who?s coming of age and must head out on a journey on her own. She also has a black cat so that?s why Kiki is a black cat in Animal Crossing. It?s a super cute movie by the way I highly recommend watching it if you haven?t already.

i think shes super cute! i have her in my town and i love the kiki's delivery service reference!! i actually made her greeting "delivery!" ahaha

I used to think Kiki was underrated, but this forum generally seems to like her a lot, and I've started seeing Kiki in more and more towns. She's a good cat (I like black cats), and I have her amiibo card, but I don't think I'd amiibo her in. It'd be fine if she was a camper or random move in though. Overall, I like the design and her house, but I just don't have room for her in my town unless a slot opens up

Back