Villager discussion: Kiki

i really like her. i've never had her in my village before & i'd kill to have her
i do like her as normal because she looks sweet & friendly

She was my first cat! Shes my last unobtained dreamie ;_;
this being said, I love kiki! she has a very friendly vibe to her, like she's always willing to listen ^_^

She was one of my starter villagers, but I didn't care for her. Never spoke to her much and let her move when she asked to. I think the main reason I didn't like her was because she is normal type, and so is Aurora who was in my town and just happens to be my favorite villager. So, literally everything Kiki said I could just picture Aurora saying and I just felt like this villager was never going to be as cool as Aurora. I didn't want another villager saying the same things she did because it didn't seem as cute then. (I still won't have 2 normal villagers because of this). There was nothing particularly wrong with her though.

She's super cute. I like so many of the cats and yet I've only had one. I love her design because I'm a fan of black cats in general, but sadly there are other normals I'd rather have in my town. If I didn't care about personality balance then I'd definitely have her, she's precious. Her smooshed little nose reminds me of my black cat irl.

Kiki is great!
She was such a good villager to have and such. :)

Eh, she's ok. I had her as my normal starter in my first ever GC town and loved her so much I named my alt character Kiki. She later moved to one of my other towns which I visited the other day, she still lives there today after 10+ years, and it's the same one! My snooty starter from my first town was Olivia, and she STILL lives in that first town, same plot right next to the area where the player characters live :D

I never had her in WW or CF, but I remember at first I wanted her. After a little while of playing WW, though, I developed some new favorites and forgot about her. I still enjoyed seeing her from time to time in the City from CF.

In NL, I still kind of wanted her but not enough to go trading or anything. In my first town she moved in when I had gotten bored and I think I only played maybe three or four times after she had moved in before I reset. Her charm was kind of gone tbh.

In my new town I honestly haven't thought twice about her. Except once. I was campsite resetting to get a new villager I liked (I didn't have anyone in mind, just someone cool I guess) and after maybe four times I saw her. For a split second I hesitated and thought about choosing her to move in. Then I turned off my 3DS and continued with the campsite resetting process.

However, I have her amiibo card and my mom is moving her in after she scans the Goldie and Purrl cards. My mom shared that GC town with me and loved Kiki so much and never forgot about her. We both loved her so much and pampered her with gifts and favors, she was like our town's little princess :p

I wanted Kiki in my town for a long while (like, since WW), and finally I got her as a starter in my town of Hamilton. I really love her! She's so sweet and friendly, and I've always liked her design. She's the first villager in that town to give me her picture :)

Last edited:
She's cute I love her , I take lots of pictures of her and chat to her loads!

she has my love everyday~

Last edited:
Kiki is my all-time favorite villager! She was my best friend in the original GameCube version of the game. She's an absolute sweetheart- so I say go for it!

I like Kiki very much. She was in my GameCube town way back in the day and a starter villager in my New Leaf town. I let her move out because she kept asking but I've since found her amiibo card and shall be moving her back in.

Kiki is my ride or die. I love black cats (have two of my own), and am pretty sure she’s lived in my towns going all the way back to the Gamecube days.

My cousin had Kiki in his original Wild World town and he loved her so much! She then moved in my town and I took care of her in his stead! She's really cute and sweet. I liked her pre new leaf style more though.

Back