• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's this? Another "Ask Me" Thread?!

N a t

In the name of the Moon, Indeedaroo!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sheep Plush
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
I'm normally not one for trends, but everyone's doin' this, and idk what else to do while I peruse the forums. So, why not ask Petey. Idc if this gets a lot of attention or not, it's just somethin' to do, so let's do this.

Did you watch Courage the Cowardly Dog as a child

That show scared me sometimes when I was little lol

Did you watch Courage the Cowardly Dog as a child

That show scared me sometimes when I was little lol

OMG YES. I LOVED that show! It didn't scare me, but I can totally why it would scare anyone. That **** was crazyyyy. Although, Jurassic Park gave me nightmares, yet I continued to watch it all the time lol.

OMG YES. I LOVED that show! It didn't scare me, but I can totally why it would scare anyone. That **** was crazyyyy. Although, Jurassic Park gave me nightmares, yet I continued to watch it all the time lol.

When I was like 6 thou o:

Some of those eps are not for kids I tell ya

<sarcasm>um sweatie ,,, : ))) why is ur collectible lineup all red candies and then theres a hamme,r,, thats so weird</sarcasm>

Last edited:
Why are you so awesome?

I wouldn't say I'm awesome, but I try my best not to be the biggest turd on the planet, so thank you vermuch ohohoho c;

- - - Post Merge - - -

<sarcasm>um sweatie ,,, : ))) why is ur collectible lineup all red candies and then theres a hamme,r,, thats so weird</sarcasm>

WHAT!? I HADN;T NOTICED OMG THIS IS SO EMBARAASING PLZ DONT TELL ANYONE DD:

Back