• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask The Pink Obsessed Girly!

Thank you for answering my question. I do wonder though, what was the very best dream you ever had, and the worst nightmare/terror that you had? If you're not willing to explain one or both, why did they impact you so much or what aspect did they impact you on? So you don't have to get too personal.

Sorry if either or both of these has/have been asked before, but favorite anime, and also favorite video game or video game series besides Animal Crossing?
Favorite anime...hmmm...Hetalia! <3 Favorite video game (besides AC:NL) is Pokemon X, and my favorite Series besides animal crossing is Pokemon!
Thank you for answering my question. I do wonder though, what was the very best dream you ever had, and the worst nightmare/terror that you had? If you're not willing to explain one or both, why did they impact you so much or what aspect did they impact you on? So you don't have to get too personal.

I'll answer this way more in-depth when I have time! :)

Cotton with Legs or Lollipops with Teeth?

dnTvVdh.jpg

Last edited:
That bump tho lol

K I got a good one for ya... what Nintendo consoles do you own?

What kind of music do you like?

Back